Guys who like ugly women

How is that irony ?

I think at some point you get old and just have to accept that you just dont have what it takes to roll with the times any more .

if-you-re-50-or-older-it-s-time-to-start-thinking1.jpg

could be. but since neither you or I are 50, it's kind of hard to relate.

I have banged hotties and some not so hotties and I will say that I much rather the hotties. And I know a lot of you guys like fatties but there is a direct correlation nbetween obesity and vaginal odor.

Ive always been told i have high standards, which i cant help. In order for me to hit on a girl or engage her i must find her physically attractive.

I am very picky about personality as well.

All this probably explains why ive never been in a relationship.

Ive always been told i have high standards, which i cant help. In order for me to hit on a girl or engage her i must find her physically attractive.

I am very picky about personality as well.

All this probably explains why ive never been in a relationship.

The old, I'm a lonely nerd bc I have high standards. It's so cliche Big Bang theory even had an episode on it. truth is people who say this don't have high standards but are usually spineless cowards letting life pass them by

The old, I'm a lonely nerd bc I have high standards. It's so cliche Big Bang theory even had an episode on it. truth is people who say this don't have high standards but are usually spineless cowards letting life pass them by

Well im also anti social and hav severe social anxiety which prevents me from meeting people but yes im also a spineless coward.

I wouldn't say ugly, but I have no problem admitting that I tend to go for non-"hot" women. I have a few female friends that have commented on the fact that I could date prettier women, but it really isn't a thing for me.

Obviously, if I could find a 10 with a 10 personality, and 10 morals, etc. I'd totally go for her, but (and I know this is generalising with a broad brush) in my experiences, the women I've gone out with that fit the mold of "hot" are kind of like people born with money. It doesn't make them a bad person automatically, but it's like they can't help but miss out on certain developmental things that other non-hot/rich people have to go through. Being a guy that had a hard time with girls until adulthood, and was a bit socially awkward, then grew up, got some muscles and became someone that women liked, I have a strong appreciation for a woman that also had to navigate those waters, and in the end came out a smart, strong, grounded, cute 6-7 over a woman that has always been an attractive 8-10 and may not have developed those same strengths.

Plus entitlement and high maintenance are two things I cannot deal with, which a lot of times comes with being beautiful.

Maybe its the best they can do...not everyone can crush 10s.

For me, if her ass is hot enough, her face could be very ugly....and I'd still want to fuck.

image.jpeg

Take these two, for example. They could both have very ugly faces, and there is no way I wouldn't be hard as a petrified rock if I knew I were about to insert my reproductive appendage.

i go for any female from 4 to 10 (and i don't mean age)

i don't see any problem as long as they are clean
Clean in terms of stds or....?

For me, if her ass is hot enough, her face could be very ugly....and I'd still want to fuck.

View attachment 127957

Take these two, for example. They could both have very ugly faces, and there is no way I wouldn't be hard as a petrified rock if I knew I were about to insert my reproductive appendage.

I'd plunge real hard into that. :p

I've been into chicks that were generally considered busted. Hard to explain; they just did it for me.

I like slim to skinny chicks. Always have.
If you don't have a box gap, I barely look at you unless other attributes more than make up for it.

A lot of people don't. I have seen guys here post pics of their girl size saying she is getting too skinny and thought they were nuts when they showed previous pics.

For the record, I find J-lo too big and think Jessica from True blood is just right

I like weird looking women, and ssbbw sized women too. Idk. They work for me lol. Everybody just has different preferences or a wider range of what tickles their fancy xD and I like big butch lesbians too I've found. Lol if I ever date I want it to be one of those xD lol

Back