Guys who like ugly women

I suspect a lot of this forum should look in the mirror, work out how any woman could become attached to the turnip staring back at them, and then they’ll have an approximation of the answer of how some guys find “ugly women” appealing.

Don't think I've ever tried it on with a girl above 7 to be perfectly honest, in hindsight I think I could have done better at different times but ehhhh. Oh actually pulled a 9.5 one night, I've been told anyway. I was wasted drunk and ditched her when the band started playing Chop Suey ha ha

also, the less attractive a chick is, the greater odds her headgame, attitude, ability to earn one's keep are on point

they gotta attract and keep guys somehow.....

also, the less attractive a chick is, the greater odds her headgame, attitude, ability to earn one's keep are on point

they gotta attract and keep guys somehow.....

just busting your balls

just busting your balls
i know man, gotta take what we can get out here....id imagine living in the cuts of Canada would be the same. winterbush, year round....

good times

i know man, gotta take what we can get out here....id imagine living in the cuts of Canada would be the same. winterbush, year round....

good times
i've slept with fat chicks never ugly ones

i've slept with fat chicks never ugly ones
same here, well except one, the dispensary driver w/ the weave that got banged out. that discount tho

seriously tho, she was horrid

I suspect a lot of this forum should look in the mirror, work out how any woman could become attached to the turnip staring back at them, and then they’ll have an approximation of the answer of how some guys find “ugly women” appealing.

Finding an honest man on this forum is quite hard. Everyone thinks they are good looking, everyone thinks they have a big dick (lol), and most think they are an inch or two taller than reality.

But hey tall girls usually downplay their height and list themselves shorter. And they lie about their weight.

I don't see any reason to bash unattractive women. They make up the bulk of the female population worldwide and thus so do unattractive males. At least if we are judging based off current western beauty trends. Ugly girls hardly register in my brain but they are at least 30% of the young female population. It's weird I only notice atractive and bangable women.

I will say though if a woman is unattractive but skinny that is at lea at one positive.

I'll sleep with an unattractive thin woman (if she is DTF and not actually scary or gross, or infected). In an obese and overweight America take the skinny ones you can find. I am sure the older guys in here can attest to this.

Ha, I knew I posted in this thread before. Disregard this post - I basically said the same thing.

Moral of the story gentleman, go with whatever floats your boat. Remember though, looks only last so long - something about being attracted to a person's personality that makes them 10x hotter in your eyes.

Finding an honest man on this forum is quite hard. Everyone thinks they are good looking, everyone thinks they have a big dick (lol), and most think they are an inch or two taller than reality.

I don't see any reason to bash unattractive women. They make up the bulk of the female population worldwide and thus so do unattractive males. At least if we are judging based off current western beauty trends. Ugly girls hardly register in my brain but they are at least 30% of the young female population. It's weird I only notice atractive and bangable women.
I guess I’m one of the honest ones lol. I’m 5’5 and average looking although girls (and occasionally guys) have said they like my body so I got that going for me at least. I’m Asian so no comment needed on my penis size L haha

That being said, I am quite discriminatory when it comes to a woman’s attractiveness. I can’t bring myself to pursue, much less bang, women who I find unattractive, but attractiveness is pretty subjective and has more factors than just looks. I am not about criticizing a woman’s looks though, as in I don’t judge and harp on it. I don’t like to say someone is ugly. I make a mental checklist of whether or not someone is bangable when I see them. There are guys who make a big deal about looks when they should be looking at themselves in the mirror.

With that caveat in mind, I don’t believe anyone should limit themselves in a concept of “leagues” or define their worth by their physical attractiveness. Even if you are seen as not as good looking, there’s no reason for you to think you can’t go for the hottest chick. Guys who go after unattractive girls may do it because they don’t think they have a lot of value to offer. I have a friend who always offers to wing me by talking to the hot chick’s ugly friend. I wonder if its because he doesn’t think the hot chick would like him. He also ironically harps on women’s looks a lot.

While alot of posts in this thread have been funny, I find the sentiment a bit distasteful.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and encompasses so much more than physical appearance. If given the choice, I would take an "ugly" girl with a beautiful personality over a beautiful girl with an ugly personality.

Plus, people's tastes run such a broad spectrum, what I find attractive you may find repulsive, and vice versa. The person I am most attracted to would be considered rather unremarkable by conventional standards - but I find it difficult to divorce how her personality affects the way I see her (in a literal sense, to me, she is the most beautiful girl in the world, but I can objectively say that she isn't going to be landing any modeling gigs)

Go with whatever floats your boat.

And as a great man once told me, pussy has no face. So if the objective is to simply get your dick wet, then beauty benchmark is relatively low

Bro are you Tony Robbins

Easy E liked to sleep with trashy, crack-house women. Straight up loved them. He could have had attractive women but just preferred women who were missing teeth and were strung out and shit. He also didn't use a condom with those women and got aids

Back