Guys who like ugly women

A friend of mine has a thing for girls with big feet. He'll ignore alot of other things if that one qualifier is met.

And thats precisely one of my biggest turnoffs. It's also why a lot of girls look like shit in flip flops and flats as oppose to heels.

I think ıf you feel yourself ugly then you start to like the ugly girls
plus russian says theres not ugly woman if theres enough vodka

Ugly women are like very strong liquore, really strongmen can fuck ugllies and feel bad about it.

If they have super big natural tits then their face doesn't matter.

I'd rather have an ugly girl with a smokin hot body. When the lights are dimmed in the bedroom her face doesn't matter.

So predictable......
I would also say that telling a 50+ year that he is old = personal attack is also predictable behaviour from an older person . There doesn't seem to be any thing cool about you , but you definately come across as overly sensitive .

I have always had a thing for girls with a little butterface. Smoke show body with a boise 6 face? Bro im there all day. Throw in thigh gap and Ill eat the booty. Judge away, I like regular pretty girls, but these ones have the right kind of self esteem issues to do some freaky shit.

While alot of posts in this thread have been funny, I find the sentiment a bit distasteful.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and encompasses so much more than physical appearance. If given the choice, I would take an "ugly" girl with a beautiful personality over a beautiful girl with an ugly personality.

Plus, people's tastes run such a broad spectrum, what I find attractive you may find repulsive, and vice versa. The person I am most attracted to would be considered rather unremarkable by conventional standards - but I find it difficult to divorce how her personality affects the way I see her (in a literal sense, to me, she is the most beautiful girl in the world, but I can objectively say that she isn't going to be landing any modeling gigs)

Go with whatever floats your boat.

And as a great man once told me, pussy has no face. So if the objective is to simply get your dick wet, then beauty benchmark is relatively low

I would also say that telling a 50+ year that he is old = personal attack is also predictable behaviour from an older person . There doesn't seem to be any thing cool about you , but you definately come across as overly sensitive .

irony at its finest.

irony at its finest.
How is that irony ?

I think at some point you get old and just have to accept that you just dont have what it takes to roll with the times any more .

if-you-re-50-or-older-it-s-time-to-start-thinking1.jpg

While alot of posts in this thread have been funny, I find the sentiment a bit distasteful.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and encompasses so much more than physical appearance. If given the choice, I would take an "ugly" girl with a beautiful personality over a beautiful girl with an ugly personality.

Plus, people's tastes run such a broad spectrum, what I find attractive you may find repulsive, and vice versa. The person I am most attracted to would be considered rather unremarkable by conventional standards - but I find it difficult to divorce how her personality affects the way I see her (in a literal sense, to me, she is the most beautiful girl in the world, but I can objectively say that she isn't going to be landing any modeling gigs)

Go with whatever floats your boat.

And as a great man once told me, pussy has no face. So if the objective is to simply get your dick wet, then beauty benchmark is relatively low

True. A face can always be fixed by plastic surgery. A bitch, on the other hand, can't be changed.

Yea, I don't get it either. I have a friend who is pretty good-looking but the girls he likes barely scratch 7 on my scale. He talks a big game afterwards but I'm not impressed with his performance at all.

I'd take a prime Nell Carter over a prime Adriana Lima so me and your friend could party together. Big bushes ftw!!

Come at me mofos!

Back