GSP on not fighting T-Wood: "t’s not that I’m scared, actually, I’m always scared when I go fight."

No you're not scared when you're fighting someone you know you can beat GSP. You're scared when you're fighting someone like Tyron. You're scared of losing. This is almost as bad of a lie as Dwayne Johnson claiming steroids don't work, in order to try and convince people that hebgot that physique naturally. You're not tricking anyone we know you're a cherry pick duck. Just stay away from the sport.

Someone bought a crystal ball at wal mart. Go on with those precious enlightenments.

Il's ressemble à GPS es merde de poulet.

mAL2ku.gif

GSP wouldn’t have a chance to tap to strikes against Woodley. He would be KOd stiff.

View attachment 441129
If you truly believe in those 10 strikes Tyron will throw during the fight will do the job then sure. I don't.

I am trying to remember all the guys Woodley KO'ed that weren't already KO'ed before but I can't think of a single fighter.

Pretty simple:

If Woodley beats Colby handidly I would want to see GSP - Woodley

But if Conor beats Khabib he’s getting GSP

I think the chances that GSP cares about anything but money at this point are pretty much zero; fighters and athletes in general talk about legacy, but they always go for the money. Its not just GSP, Woodley wants GSP because of money (there's no legacy in beating a guy who sat on his butt for four years, did one fight, and then vacated again).

And there's nothing wrong with that, just about every one of us goes to work for money, not for legacy. I just wish the UFC wouldn't give title shots to guys who hadn't earned it (ie GSP getting a title shot at either LW or WW after one fight in five years is nuts).
It's called the Nick Diaz effect lol

GSP is a sleazy liar. He comes back only for the easy fight and the money fight. The sentiment of him as a duck is growing, but he doesn't care because he knowns it himself that he is a duck. He rather have pipe dreams of hypothetical matchups in divisions he never fought in rather fight where he belongs.

If Woodley beats Colby impressively he might actually get GSP interested. I doubt Dana will give him a shot at the LW strap.

People don't understand that GSP is after the most significant fight he can have that is not unwinnable. Woodley has not been a draw in a division GSP ruled for years, and had a few stinkers. He had a big performance with Till. If things go well with Colby...

Last edited:
Popularity and legacy are two different things. Ping had one successful defense, Woodley has had 4.
yes, and that's why he fought Bisping.
Well, maybe we see him come back to WW and fight Woodley.
GSP said he wanted to go to WW or fight Conor, instead of defending.

I think legacy was the wrong word. If Tyron had more of a name in the UFC he would be open to the fight.

It just looks so weak when taken into context of how he avoided moving up to MW for 10 years but fights 1 fight against Bisping (Weakest MW champ in history), promises to defend the title, then abandons the title 1 month later.

If people look at the whole story, I don’t know how they think GSP built upon his legacy with how he handled that.

Even though he didn’t finish fights for 5 years, his WW defense of the title was incredible. Gifted decision over Hendricks or not, his MW venture shouldn’t be brought up if you want to make GSP look good.

Don't read, don't comment, Kid.
it doesn't matter what excuses he would give. The principle is what i answered to.

Of course, you can't comment on it since you got no principles, and you would be sucking his nuts even if he killed little kids for a living.

Answer on the topic or don't bother, kid. because while you always take offense and try to defend GSP, you never have any argument. You can only try to derail in to a acreaming match.

Find facts, kid. then we talk.

Winning another WW belt does nothing for his legacy. Like everyone else in here has said, he has enough of those. Georges ran that division longer than any other WW before or after him. He beat all the top guys in the WW division, all the challengers, all the wannabes. Woodley has not defend half as much as him, he's not a draw at all, and there are other WWs, aka Matt Hughes, that have done more for the division than Woodley. If Woodley hadn't called for Georges 10 minutes after winning the belt and went about his business and put on some good title defences, maybe he'd be someone to think about, but you can't cry for money fights and then call racism in the same minute because the newly crowned champ thinks he's worth more than his 250K at best PPV buys.

Woodley did win the belt and then defend it three times within 367 days, so he was definitely putting in the work.

If you truly believe in those 10 strikes Tyron will throw during the fight will do the job then sure. I don't.

I am trying to remember all the guys Woodley KO'ed that weren't already KO'ed before but I can't think of a single fighter.
Current Woodley KOs any version of GSP. Hence why GSP is avoiding Tyron like the plague.

all these people screaming about GSP fighting woodley for his legacy.. as soon as woodley losses they will call him a bum and the next guy up is a god among men that gsp is afraid of... I swear to god this feels like the entire narrative of gsp's title defenses for so many years

as soon as woodley losses they will call him a bum

Sherdog does that with every fighter.....As a GSP fan I find it shameful that he cherry picks and ducks the real legacy fight. If he beats T-Wood he's the GOAT and it can't be disputed.

you clearly don't get it
nah I get it, you dont get it. He's basically stat padding. He wouldn't of fought anyone at WW if it wasnt Bisping, now boom he's Champ in two divisions for beating another guy who didn't defend his belt against a contender. Now he wants to drop down and wrestlefuck a 155'er real quick, despite they're being deserving contenders and great potential matchups. Its not about real legacy it's about getting him the most favorable matchups so he can say he's a 3 div champ. Just retire.

Last edited:
Calling out a guy who fought in the previous era is cheap. GSP started his pro career in 2002, Woodley his in 2009. 7 years plus of taking damage in training during a less advanced time for that.
So GSp can call out champions in any division he wants, but it's cheap to call him out...makes sense if you don't think about it I guess.

I am a huge Woodley fan and i do believe that gsp should fight tyron as he is still in his prime. gsp did fight weaker competition and no matter how much the gsp fanboys try to spin this statement, it's not going to change the truth about the level of competition gsp faced. The competition is much tougher now so the only hope gsp fans can vicariously dream about a scenario where gsp defeats Woodley is by clinging on to that ko win by nate and Rory's win vs a Woodley without a head coach, relatively amateur boxing, newbie level footwork, timing and distance management. Unfortunately current Woodley under usada to be specific is far superior and is way more cerebral for any of those twerps. Woodley will clean gsp's chin out and drop him dead on the canvas. Rory is not the same post usada either and he got kicked our by wonderboy and Lawler. Mma math doesn't work anyway. Even if Rory was supposedly green woodley's pre usada nightmare mathchup, it doesn't mean gsp can beat him rofl.
We all know what Marquardt looked like after the safdiedine loss. shields another juicer lel.

Sherdog does that with every fighter.....As a GSP fan I find it shameful that he cherry picks and ducks the real legacy fight. If he beats T-Wood he's the GOAT and it can't be disputed.

GSP has 11 titles wins, 9 title defenses, 2064 days as champion, 17 PPV Main event fights, 20 wins in the UFC. His legacy is cemented. He doesn't need to fight Woodley to prove anything and another WW title does nothing for him. GSP has put his blood, sweat and tears into the UFC and he fought everyone they gave him, every challenger that stood in his way, and he avenged his losses. It's his time to get what he wants and not what the UFC wants. He's earned his right not to fight a PPV bum in Woodley.

Back