GSP on not fighting T-Wood: "t’s not that I’m scared, actually, I’m always scared when I go fight."

What he means is if Tyron can become a ppv draw. Like it or not Bisping was one of the highest PPV draws continuously. He wants bank for every fight which he deserves. I still think his plan is to fight for the 155 belt at some point. He alluded to that a few times over the years

Say what? Let me make sure I heard this right. Did you say Micheal Bisping was one of the highest PPV draws continuously? Micheal Bisping vs Rockhold/Hendo did around 290k. GSP vs Bisping did 875k because of the belt and GSP. It had barely anything to do with Micheal Bisping himself.

Thank you for making me end this conversation with you. You've added nothing to the conversation once again. You call me a nuthugger, but you're the complete opposite in the hater, and the worst kind of hater, the one that thinks he's right yet provides zero content.

Did you not read it? I guess you really are retarded. And how the fuck am I a hater when I already said he's the best ever? I just don't slob on his dick like you do.

Say what? Let me make sure I heard this right. Did you say Micheal Bisping was one of the highest PPV draws continuously? Micheal Bisping vs Rockhold/Hendo did around 290k. GSP vs Bisping did 875k because of the belt and GSP. It had barely anything to do with Micheal Bisping himself.
Yep. GSP nuthuggers say the dumbest shit.

What he means is if Tyron can become a ppv draw. Like it or not Bisping was one of the highest PPV draws continuously. He wants bank for every fight which he deserves. I still think his plan is to fight for the 155 belt at some point. He alluded to that a few times over the years
rofl gtfo and don't ever come back again. bisping was never a draw lol. He did like 290 k against rockhold. Only english fans know him. No one outside cares nor knows anything about him whatsoever. Tyron did similar numbers vs wonderboy.

GSP is very accurate in his assessment of the value of fighting Woodley.

The guy just brought in 130k in PPV buys headlining an event...

GSP retired with the WW belt, Woodley is the opposite of a draw, and GSP wants big money and big legacy fights. If Khabib beats Conor and GSP can make 155 that's an insanely big fight.

And for those that think GSP cherry picks opponents, he wants to fight the toughest guy at 155. He was offered Diaz who he could have easily beaten for a big payday and turned it down because he saw no value in it from a legacy perspective

rofl gtfo and don't ever come back again. bisping was never a draw lol. He did like 290 k against rockhold. Only english fans know him. No one outside cares nor knows anything about him whatsoever. Tyron did similar numbers vs wonderboy.

that rockhold fight was on short notice you idiot

Bisping Legacy = 2nd belt

if you don't see the value in that you're blind. Woodley is just the same belt he's won like 12 times already.
And 30-7 Bisping is greater than 19-3 Woodley. Look at Bisping's career, he's a legend. Is Woodley a legend? -Hell no

GSP is very accurate in his assessment of the value of fighting Woodley.

The guy just brought in 130k in PPV buys headlining an event...

GSP retired with the WW belt, Woodley is the opposite of a draw, and GSP wants big money and big legacy fights. If Khabib beats Conor and GSP can make 155 that's an insanely big fight.

And for those that think GSP cherry picks opponents, he wants to fight the toughest guy at 155. He was offered Diaz who he could have easily beaten for a big payday and turned it down because he saw no value in it from a legacy perspective
Every single fight GSP has EVER headlined In SMASHES Woodleys numbers.

Even his early ufc fights when numbers like that were uncommon.

Woodley drags his PPV buy rate down, it help bring it up.

Complete list of ufc buyrates here

https://thesportsdaily.com/2018/02/16/all-time-ufc-ppv-sales-data-fox11/

Every single fight GSP has EVER headlined In SMASHES Woodleys numbers.

Even his early ufc fights when numbers like that were uncommon.

Woodley drags his PPV buy rate down, it help bring it up.

Complete list of ufc buyrates here

https://thesportsdaily.com/2018/02/16/all-time-ufc-ppv-sales-data-fox11/

Exactly. GSP knows who brings in the money for him, Conor or Khabib. Hell a fight with Tony Ferguson would probably do solid numbers as well.

Basically anyone other than Woodley

Those are the only two they have headlined that are close all of bispings headlines are far greater than all of woodleys other headlines.

One could say Wonderboy was the reason for the draw in that fight not woodley.

Back