GSP: "I would come back for the 155 title but the UFC is afraid id drop the belt again"

GSP has been in this game for a minute. he can do whatever tf he wants

This guy was fighting at ufc 46 when there was no money in the sport and no one cared abt the sport. Someone who is willing to fight when there is no reward is a real fighter...sometimes I think some of you post conor/rousy fans think the sport didn't even exist before Conor or Rousy lol

Sorry. But length of tenure doesn't make him exempt for rules or special accommodation

Outside of the obvious (being Conor v khabib is bigger than gsp) I assume most question whether or not he can even make lw. There's no shortage of contenders either. So I'm thinking UFC wants a test run out of him so see if 1. He can make weight and 2. To make sure that by not immediately fighting for the strap he's committed to lw

Tony vs GSP for the interim would be an awesome fight to make.

We as fans can't let that happen. Defeats the purpose of making it a legitimate sport
No, if PeterGriffin says Dana is going to make it happen then it'll happen! End sarcasm

Dana loves money but even when he's slighted against, he'll hold that for awhile. GSP is no exception.

No, if PeterGriffin says Dana is going to make it happen then it'll happen! End sarcasm

Dana loves money but even when he's slighted against, he'll hold that for awhile. GSP is no exception.

Most likely true

trolling woodley!! GSP does what GSP wants!!

We as fans can't let that happen. Defeats the purpose of making it a legitimate sport

That ship sailed long ago.

Brock, Toney, Kimbo Slice, CM Punk and Conor were all turning points away from legitimacy.

We might as well start handing them out. Winning two belts is meaningless if you have to only fight one top 3-5 (Eddy) or 5-10 (Bisping) level fighter. Earn that shit like fighters who have 7 or 8 fight winstreaks and still cant vie for the belt.

Bisping was top 3, many media outlets had him number 1. Get your facts straight.

Basically, if Mcgregor won't fight Khabib in November then i expect GSP vs Khabib in November. I feel bad for Ferguson & the winner of Porier vs Alvarez. With that said, i would really love to see Khabib vs GSP, especially if GSP is willing to defend the belt.

Step 1.) Win title belt
Step 2.) Do not defend for ever
Step 3.) Do not relinquish title
Step 4.) Get stripped, and somehow keep your honor

Georges just needs to follow The Notorious timeline. Gain fans, notoriety and money. Do not need to defend shit, just act like a larger than life cunt.

GSP : “Who me?”<{ByeHomer}>

It only makes sense, he should at least have 1 fight in the division before getting a title shot.

George was waiting for the weakerst MW champ in history, came back to fight him because it was an easy fight and then he had to fight Whittaker because that was in the contract but he ducked him bad because he had to fight a legit MW and not some old washed up guy. George clearly ducked Whittaker so Fuck Him. He should never get a title shot because he might pull the same shit again.

gsp holding that MW belt was one of the lowest points in UFC history for me anyway. seeing him come back and fight was cool but the fact that bisping had already ducked so many contenders and faked injuries to the point that the UFC had to make a interim champ made him the least legitimate and unworthy champions ever. the only way the belt could be further devalued was to have some WW in GSP jump in, touch it, and throw it back. all he wanted was the accolade of having two belts so mission accomplished

Can't deny that he touched the MW belt but anyone that claims that GSP was ever the best MW in the UFC can fuck off.

Back