GSP: "I would come back for the 155 title but the UFC is afraid id drop the belt again"

Find out what GSP said to Johnny Hendricks after their fight.

"I'm not impressed by my performance and I do not look forward to fighting you again.. so am gonna retire en have a drink with Firaz Zihabi"

Do you want him to fight Hendricks again?

GSP vs. Khabib (for the third title)
Conor vs. Diaz (to complete the trilogy)
GSP vs. Conor (for his swan song and vacates)
Conor vs. Khabib (to determine the next champ)

I dont want to see it anyway. I want GSP to stay retired.

We might as well start handing them out. Winning two belts is meaningless if you have to only fight one top 3-5 (Eddy) or 5-10 (Bisping) level fighter. Earn that shit like fighters who have 7 or 8 fight winstreaks and still cant vie for the belt.

Dana White wont give a fuck if he runs away with the belt again, because he didn't give a fuck the first time.

"I'm going to be really pissed guys if he does it again just like I said I was going to be really pissed the first time and then I will kindof shrug my shoulders and say nothing"

He and WME don't give two shits about GSP runing away with the belt as long as they get one big night of cashflow. Has none of you noticed they don't really care about the divisions anymore and are more for the money grab?

George was waiting for the weakerst MW champ in history, came back to fight him because it was an easy fight and then he had to fight Whittaker because that was in the contract but he ducked him bad because he had to fight a legit MW and not some old washed up guy. George clearly ducked Whittaker so Fuck Him. He should never get a title shot because he might pull the same shit again.

GSP has been in this game for a minute. he can do whatever tf he wants

This guy was fighting at ufc 46 when there was no money in the sport and no one cared abt the sport. Someone who is willing to fight when there is no reward is a real fighter...sometimes I think some of you post conor/rousy fans think the sport didn't even exist before Conor or Rousy lol

[QUOTE="ArtOfDrowning, post: 141464213, member: 414607"]George was waiting for the weakerst MW champ in history, came back to fight him because it was an easy fight and then he had to fight Whittaker because that was in the contract but he ducked him bad because he had to fight a legit MW and not some old washed up guy. George clearly ducked Whittaker so Fuck Him. He should never get a title shot because he might pull the same shit again.[/QUOTE]
lol Bisping >>> The Warrior

Dana White wont give a fuck if he runs away with the belt again, because he didn't give a fuck the first time.

"I'm going to be really pissed guys if he does it again just like I said I was going to be really pissed the first time and then I will kindof shrug my shoulders and say nothing"

He and WME don't give two shits about GSP runing away with the belt as long as they get one big night of cashflow. Has none of you noticed they don't really care about the divisions anymore and are more for the money grab?

He can dry his tears with stacks of cash.

[QUOTE="ArtOfDrowning, post: 141464213, member: 414607"]George was waiting for the weakerst MW champ in history, came back to fight him because it was an easy fight and then he had to fight Whittaker because that was in the contract but he ducked him bad because he had to fight a legit MW and not some old washed up guy. George clearly ducked Whittaker so Fuck Him. He should never get a title shot because he might pull the same shit again. lol Bisping >>> The Warrior [/QUOTE

Do you even internet bro?

Well can you blame them? George run away from MW title like a bitch when he had to fight the real champ Whittaker. Now they should believe he will keep 155 lbs belt? Or he will say "Oh so sorry guys, I got a boo boo in my stomach. It was nice of you to waste your time and title fight on me. I give you back this belt which I just won a second ago"

Just fuck off.
You are dumb.

Dana is right to not give him a shot, GSP simply would vacate the fucking belt shortly after winning it. Fuck out of here with that BS.

Why cant champions just take non title fights?

Fedor did it a bunch

Whats the problem?

GSP can go in beat the 155 champ and not have to worry about defending

@Hardkore

You liking these Anti-GSP posts upsets me

I never cared for GSP for a variety of reasons, regardless of my personal views he is an all time great.

At the same time let's call it for what it is. He's cherrypicking fighters, and he clearly ducked Woodley and Whittaker after fighting probably the weakest 185 lb champ in Bisping.

Dana is right to not give him a shot, GSP simply would vacate the fucking belt shortly after winning it. Fuck out of here with that BS.

What does it matter? Belts and rankings don't mean shit anymore anyways.

If GSP wants a shot at the 155lb title, Dana's going to make it happen.

George was waiting for the weakerst MW champ in history, came back to fight him because it was an easy fight and then he had to fight Whittaker because that was in the contract but he ducked him bad because he had to fight a legit MW and not some old washed up guy. George clearly ducked Whittaker so Fuck Him. He should never get a title shot because he might pull the same shit again.
No different than what Conor did at 155 ... no doubt they will give him an immediate title shot if he asks for it.

Also, you new retard fans have no idea what ducking even means, shut up already.

Why cant champions just take non title fights?

Fedor did it a bunch

Whats the problem?

GSP can go in beat the 155 champ and not have to worry about defending

Never cared for that idea. Where is the threat of risk? A champion must defend his championship, it's simple as that

What does it matter? Belts and rankings don't mean shit anymore anyways.

If GSP wants a shot at the 155lb title, Dana's going to make it happen.

We as fans can't let that happen. Defeats the purpose of making it a legitimate sport

Back