GSP beats Whitaker- is he then the GOAT?

Please do.
let us see if anything I posted is a lie or a statement of facts,...

b5785782aa5515e15eedb8b446f4d4efb3865bb9a65b8945dac0f3377cc8f06e.jpg

I would but the search function doesnt go past 200 post apparently. Lucky you. Everyone remembers you going apeshit on GSP in 2014-2015 back when Silva was still in contention for GOAT. You were a top 3 GSP hater, in every single threads shitting on him. Many peoples can confirm.

But right there you claim that GSP ducked Silva and it is a blatant lie. So there it is. Owned.

I would but the search function doesnt go past 200 post apparently. Lucky you. Everyone remembers you going apeshit on GSP in 2014-2015 back when Silva was still in contention for GOAT. You were a top 3 GSP hater, in every single threads shitting on him. Many peoples can confirm.
LOL
so you are such a dumbass GSP nutsucking that you are still triggered about it...
but then you can't tell me what I lied about...

Mr Obama has a message to you:
Youve-just-been-qbbked.jpg

that's you:
when-you-realize-youve-been-exposed.jpg

That's me, after exposing your lies:
so-it-seems-youve-been-exposed.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2017-11-23_21-19-41.jpeg
    upload_2017-11-23_21-19-41.jpeg
    9 KB · Views: 2
Posting pictures makes you come accross as a teenager. Oh and I already busted your claim that you never lie.

Oh and go on and tell me how i lied.

I'm curious if this would settle it for Sherdoggers.

I feel that after the Bisping fight, GSP is most certainly the GOAT, but I know many Fedor fans feel differently.

But if GSP beats Whitaker, it would require a whole new level of denial to believe that Fedor is still the GOAT.

I think it would really make clear that fans are just be fans ("fan" being short for fanatic), and not really thinking critically or reasonably. I already think that, but this would make it undeniable IMO.

So what will it be? Is GSP the GOAT no matter what with a convincing win here?
I would still consider fedor the goat, and i also feel that i am critical and reasonble thinker.

At least he finished Bisping, who is notoriously hard to finish. Bisping was 30-7 coming into that fight and had only been finished 3 times. After all the finishes at 217, a decision win would not have been as impressive. Leaving Bisping unconscious to conclude UFC 217 was, dare I say, fucking epic.

I agree. I was rooting for Bisping but that was an incredible finish. For a guy that hasn't finished a fight in 8 years to come back and do it in a new weight class was impressive. Still, it was against Bisping who's almost 40 and at the end of his career. As epic as it was, it was Bisping and not someone like Rockhold, Weidman or Whittaker.

I agree. I was rooting for Bisping but that was an incredible finish. For a guy that hasn't finished a fight in 8 years to come back and do it in a new weight class was impressive. Still, it was against Bisping who's almost 40 and at the end of his career. As epic as it was, it was Bisping and not someone like Rockhold, Weidman or Whittaker.

I don't necessarily disagree but I will say this. If Bisping turns around and beats Kelvin then GSP's win looks slightly better still.

Bobby Knux beats down gsp. Bobby Knux round 3 tko

Fedor doesn't care, only what M1 tells him :)
LOL
keep trying.
he is part owner of M-1.
So M-1 is not the one who tells him what to do. He knows what is best for him and M-1.

Stop being such a liar. You have already been caught lying too many times.
Your credibility is zero, and you got no points to make (that are in the realm of reality).
I don't care that you are a GSP fanboy. I debated the issues and pretty clearly got you so bad that you have to lie or come back with flat out stupid comments.

Grow up kid, and grow a pair. Learn when you are beaten and try to improve.
Until then,...
75d2f6a60fe36da59c47b531cc8438ed5f14d52cb1ac4677e0fd63ed1fd27b18.jpg

LOL
keep trying.
he is part owner of M-1.
So M-1 is not the one who tells him what to do. He knows what is best for him and M-1.

Stop being such a liar. You have already been caught lying too many times.
Your credibility is zero, and you got no points to make (that are in the realm of reality).
I don't care that you are a GSP fanboy. I debated the issues and pretty clearly got you so bad that you have to lie or come back with flat out stupid comments.

Grow up kid, and grow a pair. Learn when you are beaten and try to improve.
Until then,...
75d2f6a60fe36da59c47b531cc8438ed5f14d52cb1ac4677e0fd63ed1fd27b18.jpg
I guarantee I'm older than you. Your posts read like a teenager or a really stupid old man who barely passed highschool.

Or you're Russian which would also explain your fanboyism for Fedor and your broken english.

PS - http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/who-is-the-goat.3663377/page-6

giphy.gif

No he would have to KO Jones on roids at 205 to be GOAT.

GOAT is subjective. There are many GOAT's. GSP is already one of the top 5 GOATs in mma history. If he beats Whitaker, he definitely puts his name in the hat for number one based on his overall career.

To me, the top GOAT's are:

In no order:

Fedor
Bones Jones
Anderson
GSP

The only one with a solid overall career is GSP. Fedor's legacy is tainted by terrible losses, shady victories, and can crushing. Jones legacy is tainted by PED's and terrible behavior. Anderson's legacy is tainted by PED's and embarrassing losses. GSP avenged his losses and came back to be win in a weight class above.

He is already the GOAT IMO, with a strong argument for Fedor as well - I would lean 60/40 towards GSP. If he beats Whitaker the argument for Fedor gets a lot weaker, and if he wins a few more fights on top of that (maybe beats Woodley etc) the argument for Fedor disappears entirely and GSP is the undeniable GOAT. But that's a tall order.

I didn't jump anything.
I am a huge SIlva fan still.
But unlike you, I don't try to bash a fighter and make up dumb comments trying to put my fighter above Fedor.
And when most fans, the media, the fucking company's CEO and the president of the company are trying to get this fight, and GSP ducks everyone for YEARS, then yo know you got no leg to stand.
Trying to defend it... now THAT'S pathetic.
Anderson wanted nothing of a fight with GSP until he got to the point he was talking about retirement and having nothing left to prove at MW and it was only at that point he.finally wanted a fight with GSP.

That was right before GSP WAS was fighting Shields and prior to that you will not find a.single quote of Anderson's saying he wants anything to do with GSP. In fact all you find is the opposite when he and GSP are asked constantly about it. He says 'it's not a fight that interests me' or 'I'm happy in my category'.

So this idea that the minute Anderson is in legacy mode and decides he wants a super fight with GSP that GSP must jump and take it, when Anderson was not jumping to anything until he was ready is retarded.

Add to that when Anderson did demand of the UFC super fights saying he had only about 8 more fights left and he said he wanted the biggest fights possible, he changed that when Shogun became champ and started to call for a fight with Anderson every time a Mic.was put in front of him. Suddenly Anderson stated he would no longer fight outside MW and they would all have to make weight at MW to fight him.

GSP was always clear he would only fight at MW when he was done with WW.

And once Jones became champ Anderson made it clear he had no desire to fight him and that's when he refocused on GSP saying it was because he would get hit less.

TL : DR version.

-'Anderson never wanted a.fight with GSP until he was in legacy,.retirement mode

-'GSP being younger and in a deeper division.was not at that same point and just like Anderson prior was not going to take that fight until he was.

- if it was not ducking for Anderson to not want the fight until he was ready then it was not for GSP either.

A greaced/oiled up fighter can never be goat

I'm curious if this would settle it for Sherdoggers.

I feel that after the Bisping fight, GSP is most certainly the GOAT, but I know many Fedor fans feel differently.

But if GSP beats Whitaker, it would require a whole new level of denial to believe that Fedor is still the GOAT.

I think it would really make clear that fans are just be fans ("fan" being short for fanatic), and not really thinking critically or reasonably. I already think that, but this would make it undeniable IMO.

So what will it be? Is GSP the GOAT no matter what with a convincing win here?
A greaced/oiled up fighter can never be goat! Fedor is tho

Im curious on why all of u r so obsessed with this goat discussion...

I think so. Never been a big fan of gsp but if he beat whitaker after choking out bisping it would be really hard to argue against him. Already is pretty hard honestly.

Should he beat whitaker i think he still needs to drop to 170

Reasons why Fedor is not the GOAT:

1) Didn't fight in the UFC. Plain and simple, to be the best, you have to fight the best, he didn't fight the best. Fedor dodged the UFC for half a decade. If he wanted to fight the best, the choice was his. Just like McGregor and Mayweather. The two wanted to fight, and the UFC made it happen. Fedor never wanted to make it happen.

2) Didn't fight in USADA testing. We don't know how a fighter actually performs until they fight under USADA testing. GOAT level talent like AS and Jon Jones got their careers crushed from USADA alone.

3) Didn't fight the number 1 contender fight after fight after fight. George winning over HOF Matt Hughes 2x is more impressive than any Fedor series if fughts.

Last edited:
Back