GSP beats Whitaker- is he then the GOAT?

I'm curious if this would settle it for Sherdoggers.

I feel that after the Bisping fight, GSP is most certainly the GOAT, but I know many Fedor fans feel differently.

But if GSP beats Whitaker, it would require a whole new level of denial to believe that Fedor is still the GOAT.

I think it would really make clear that fans are just be fans ("fan" being short for fanatic), and not really thinking critically or reasonably. I already think that, but this would make it undeniable IMO.

So what will it be? Is GSP the GOAT no matter what with a convincing win here?
If he beats him then yes I really didn't think he'd beat Bisping so yeah beat a prime Whittaker why the hell not.

I forgot about Randy so thanks for reminding me. You can't NOT have

Werdum
Couture
Barnett
Sergei

and be considered the GOAT. Sorry, missing too many big names.

30-witty-quotesari-gold-that-prove-you-can-be-mean-funny-at.png

LOL
that's your defense???
sorry, it is just laughable and shows your desperation to try and make a point where none exists.
GSP run from fighters.
"He told me to fight in Montreal and he also texted me to see if I was interested in fighting Anderson Silva right before the thing (drug test results) came out. I said no. And my answer was negative. Then the whole thing came up and it was bad. A fight versus Anderson wouldn't interest me.

Show me any quote where Fedor blatantly ducked anyone.
I am waiting...

Nothing stops the GOAT debate.

That's why the GOAT debate is the GOAT of debates.

LOL
that's your defense???
sorry, it is just laughable and shows your desperation to try and make a point where none exists.
GSP run from fighters.

I am waiting...

Fedor never spoke much. Doesn’t mean he isn’t a duck. Ducked Lesnar blatantly.

Fedor never spoke much. Doesn’t mean he isn’t a duck. Ducked Lesnar blatantly.
LOL what a joke.
Lesnar wasn't even a fighter, just a primadonna that the UFC gifted a title shot then gave him favourable fights.
Once he was exposed by Carwin, the lost to guys half his size then left the sport.
and when he came back, he got caught cheating.

LOL
that's your defense???
GSP run from fighters.

I am waiting...
Why is that desperation? Fedor didn't run from anyone but he definitely let M1 do all the posturing for him. GSP didn't fight Anderson because he didn't have to. His division was stacked already.

Fedor missed great fighters in his own division.

Why is that desperation? Fedor didn't run from anyone but he definitely let M1 do all the posturing for him. GSP didn't fight Anderson because he didn't have to. His division was stacked already.

Fedor missed great fighters in his own division.
Seriously, you are blind.

Fedor never ducked anyone, and you agree with this notion.
GSP ducked Silva, and no, it was not because he division was stacked. He beat all of the top contenders, and so did Silva. That was why that fight made sense, and why his ducking was so blatant.

All you have is your poor excuse that no one buys (even you).

And that is why you are desperate, making these asinine statements, just proving how blind you are.

i was talking about MW division, wich you obviolusly didn´t understand and though insulted me for the second time in 2 separated threads

let me tell you something, buddy: i´m married

so don´t expect me to fullfill your empty hole

you might need to find another stud to fullfill your most intimate rectal desires

sorry brah...

It's your hater logic. Why would GSP needs to clear 2 divisions to be the goat. No one has ever done that.

GSP ducked Silva, and no, it was not because he division was stacked. He beat all of the top contenders, and so did Silva. That was why that fight made sense, and why his ducking was so blatant.

And that is why you are desperate, making these asinine statements, just proving how blind you are.
Fedor barely ever talks lol and he clearly caught a ton of crap for ducking the UFC and hiding behind M-1.

You're the one making up excuses as to why Fedor lost. Why did Fedor get KO'd by Henderson then? I'm sure you have an excuse for that one.

Just stop Fedor fan, there is no reasoning with dudes like you. GSP could go back in time and beat up Goliath. Spartacus, Maximus, Genghis Khan, Richard the Lionheart and round it off with beating up Royce and you’ll still be standing up for your can crushing never roid tested dictator buddy Fedor.

There is nothing ever that will allow you to admit that two weight class, cleaned out the optimal weight class x2.5, beat another two belt champion, beat the GOAT up till then (Hughes), avenged every loss, showed the biggest FU to the UFC ever, came back on his own terms after forcing a move to USADA (btw Fedora Pride contracts specifically stated that there would NOT be roid testing), never ducked a fight in his life (Silva fucked up the superfight because of Maia), never ran from a UFC fight because he would be exposed (Lesnar).

Oh and your argument is GSP isn’t GOAT because he tapped to Serra? Well he was stupid and got banged up. He then changed everything about his training and became the GOAT.

You also calling Shogun a bitch for tapping to Jones?

A real GOAT is supposed to suffer brain damage at the beginning of his career before he evolves and never ever takes another loss?

Because I can see quite a few losses on Fedoras padded record.

And you will say Hendricks.

And I will say fucking roided Hendricks and Maldonado has a TKO over Fedor that never happened because Fedor nowadays only fights where he is VP of the fight org because he’s a scared corrupt dictator buddy.

while might be true, it didn't happen and for a good reason.
That's why I would never use it against GSP... but some dumbass attempted to claim it was Fedor's fault for not fighting guys whom he was perfectly willing to, and it was due to those fighters that they did not fight.

But the real issue here. with all the GSP Fanboys I am debating the issue with, is their stance.
They KNOW they are wrong, and that's why they feel they have to try and put Fedor down, so GSP can be ahead.
But the angles they use simply contradict reality, and hence why they are frustrated when I expose their lies.
I'm just liking your posts cus it's Thanksgiving, Happy Thanksgiving to every one in here :)

You can't duck someone that is in another division unless said fighter moves to your division. You're just a pathetic hater, as always. Whats funny is that you jumped off the AS wagon to hop on the Fedor wagon. Pathetic.

GSP is teh fkng GOAT, choked a grizzled former champion MW out cold with a RNC with a 4 year lay off. Holy fuk! He is in nirvana

If he beats him then yes I really didn't think he'd beat Bisping so yeah beat a prime Whittaker why the hell not.
Like I said once before, Robert has bum knees, and GSP is teh GOAT of the takedown game, he eats Whittaker alive for 5 rds with Hellbows from guard for 5 rds if necessary for teh Decision win. BTW, your right bruv

Just stop Fedor fan, there is no reasoning with dudes like you. GSP could go back in time and beat up Goliath. Spartacus, Maximus, Genghis Khan, Richard the Lionheart and round it off with beating up Royce and you’ll still be standing up for your can crushing never roid tested dictator buddy Fedor.

There is nothing ever that will allow you to admit that two weight class, cleaned out the optimal weight class x2.5, beat another two belt champion, beat the GOAT up till then (Hughes), avenged every loss, showed the biggest FU to the UFC ever, came back on his own terms after forcing a move to USADA (btw Fedora Pride contracts specifically stated that there would NOT be roid testing), never ducked a fight in his life (Silva fucked up the superfight because of Maia), never ran from a UFC fight because he would be exposed (Lesnar).

Oh and your argument is GSP isn’t GOAT because he tapped to Serra? Well he was stupid and got banged up. He then changed everything about his training and became the GOAT.

You also calling Shogun a bitch for tapping to Jones?

A real GOAT is supposed to suffer brain damage at the beginning of his career before he evolves and never ever takes another loss?

Because I can see quite a few losses on Fedoras padded record.

And you will say Hendricks.

And I will say fucking roided Hendricks and Maldonado has a TKO over Fedor that never happened because Fedor nowadays only fights where he is VP of the fight org because he’s a scared corrupt dictator buddy.
Didn't Fedor turn down Overeem? Apparently he turned him down twice.

Fedor barely ever talks lol and he clearly caught a ton of crap for ducking the UFC and hiding behind M-1.

You're the one making up excuses as to why Fedor lost. Why did Fedor get KO'd by Henderson then? I'm sure you have an excuse for that one.
I am not making any excuses.
he lost. So what?
At least he didn't tap to a LW like GSP did.

Oh, and BTW, your are wrong.
Fedor talked about not signing up with the UFC.
Dana (as usual) lied about how much money they were offering him.
UFC also wanted him to not fight Sambo competitions, a thing he has always done.
Oh, and he signed up with a company that had better HW division than the UFC.
SO yeah, you are wrong on all accounts.

The problem is no matter what a fighter does, someone always wants more. Before the Bisping fight it was, "If GSP comes out of retirement after 4 years and wins the MW belt is he GOAT?" Its always one more fight, one more fight. The guy has won 13 title fights and his last 11 title fights consecutively in 2 different weight classes.

Exactly. This is why the GOAT discussion is stupid. No matter what it's always going to be debatable and there's nothing wrong with that, but it seems no matter what a fighter does, there's some argument about it even though it should be clear. GSP truly should already be the GOAT as this point because nobody has been able to beat him for years and he just came back after being out for about 4 years and won the MW belt after defending the WW belt so many times in dominant fashion (besides the Hendricks fight).

If he did beat Whittaker, he is FOR SURE the greatest MMA fighter of all time and the discussion should honestly just finally stop there. The only way it should be a debate again is if somebody else somehow gets themselves on the same level as him in terms of legacy and such, and that's very possible. As of right now, he should be #1 in this category but unfortunately, there's always going to be tons of people saying what you already said - one more fight. It'll always be that way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back