GSP beats Whitaker- is he then the GOAT?

You can't duck someone that is in another division unless said fighter moves to your division. You're just a pathetic hater, as always. Whats funny is that you jumped off the AS wagon to hop on the Fedor wagon. Pathetic.
I didn't jump anything.
I am a huge SIlva fan still.
But unlike you, I don't try to bash a fighter and make up dumb comments trying to put my fighter above Fedor.
And when most fans, the media, the fucking company's CEO and the president of the company are trying to get this fight, and GSP ducks everyone for YEARS, then yo know you got no leg to stand.
Trying to defend it... now THAT'S pathetic.

I am not making any excuses.
he lost. So what?
At least he didn't tap to a LW like GSP did.

Oh, and BTW, your are wrong.
Fedor talked about not signing up with the UFC.
Dana (as usual) lied about how much money they were offering him.
UFC also wanted him to not fight Sambo competitions, a thing he has always done.
Oh, and he signed up with a company that had better HW division than the UFC.
SO yeah, you are wrong on all accounts.
. A better heavyweight division.... he fought Rogers, Werdum, Silva and Hendo lmao

He was terrified of Overeem too.

. A better heavyweight division.... he fought Rogers, Werdum, Silva and Hendo lmao

He was terrified of Overeem too.
yet he was willing to fight them all.
You seem like a very ignorant person... but not due to lack of brains, just because you are trying hard to avoid reality and facts.
You claim SF's HW division is weaker than the UFC?
Prove it.
Name the top HW's at the UFC at that time. Let us "compare notes"

yet he was willing to fight them all.
You seem like a very ignorant person... but not due to lack of brains, just because you are trying hard to avoid reality and facts.
You claim SF's HW division is weaker than the UFC?
Prove it.
Name the top HW's at the UFC at that time. Let us "compare notes"
So why would he not fight Overeem? He fought all the other roided out cans in Japan but all of a sudden he wants Reem to test?

Sounds scared to me.

So why would he not fight Overeem? He fought all the other roided out cans in Japan but all of a sudden he wants Reem to test?

Sounds scared to me.

They wanted to build Fedor's name in US, for those who did not know him from Pride.
Besides, the promotion did not want to make this fight, because they were sure they would face each other at the tourney.

But then Fedor lost and AO left for the UFC.
The fight did not happen because of it.

You trying to blame Fedor is an amazing display of dishonesty. As usual.

They wanted to build Fedor's name in US, for those who did not know him from Pride.
Besides, the promotion did not want to make this fight, because they were sure they would face each other at the tourney.

But then Fedor lost and AO left for the UFC.
The fight did not happen because of it.

You trying to blame Fedor is an amazing display of dishonesty. As usual.
Yeah he left for Greener pastures. Everyone was excited as hell when Reem came to the UFC. Build his name? You have to be kidding me.

So what was it then? Name building or not enough money?

Yeah he left for Greener pastures. Everyone was excited as hell when Reem came to the UFC. Build his name? You have to be kidding me.

So what was it then? Name building or not enough money?
you are the one bringing up money.
I gave you a logical explanation (the HW tourney).

Show me facts if you want to accuse him of ducking.

you are the one bringing up money.
I gave you a logical explanation (the HW tourney).

Show me facts if you want to accuse him of ducking.
Nah you said Dana white lied about paying Fedor.

Anyways this is boring, IMO, GSP would be the GOAT if he beat Whittaker. Do you agree?

It's your hater logic. Why would GSP needs to clear 2 divisions to be the goat. No one has ever done that.
again: i´m not sodomizing twinks

you go find yourself another top for your bottom urgent needs

Nah you said Dana white lied about paying Fedor.

Anyways this is boring, IMO, GSP would be the GOAT if he beat Whittaker. Do you agree?

Dana lied about how much he would pay Fedor. And Fedor did not like how Dana lied to the public just to try and force Fedor to accept their offer.
There were a lot more factors involved though.
Him not being able to fight Sambo competitions, the fact he wanted M1 to be able to get some fighters into UFC events, and the fact SF had a better HW division, and had the tournament that had great names (like AA, Fedor, AO, Werdum, Barnett, the janitor)...
that was a much more enticing HW division than one that had a young Velazquez, Carwin and fucking Lesnar as their top fighters...

Plus I already noted that no, GSP is not GOAT if he beat Whittaker.
IMHO he would have to beat Luke and maybe one more (Yoel or Jacare would be my picks).
He does that, I have no doubt I would put GSP at the top. Because that will put him at the top of a second division, while beating all top contenders.
I think no one could argue with that.

but we both know he will fight Whittaker and win or lose, he will move down to fight Conor.
That is NOT more impressive IMO. That is looking for easiest path.
And GOAT does not run from a challenge. they face it.

Dana lied about how much he would pay Fedor. And Fedor did not like how Dana lied to the public just to try and force Fedor to accept their offer.
Him not being able to fight Sambo competitions, the fact he wanted M1 to be able to get some fighters into UFC events, and the fact SF had a better HW division, and had the tournament that had great names (like AA, Fedor, AO, Werdum, Barnett, the janitor)...
that was a much more enticing HW division than one that had a young Velazquez, Carwin and fucking Lesnar as their top fighters...

IMHO he would have to beat Luke and maybe one more (Yoel or Jacare would be my picks).
He does that, I have no doubt I would put GSP at the top. Because that will put him at the top of a second division, while beating all top contenders.

but we both know he will fight Whittaker and win or lose, he will move down to fight Conor.
So why did Fedor run from Overeem and Lesnar lol

It's pointless to compare fighters weight classes apart.

Fedor was the most impressive to me. deal with it

giphy.gif

LMAO arguing with Fedor fanboys is just the worst.
It's like arguing with old white guys about how Marciano is greater than Ali (he isn't) .

GSP is already the GOAT ya goof

All kidding aside it's not even close. GSP is clearly the GOAT.

giphy.gif

LMAO arguing with Fedor fanboys is just the worst.
It's like arguing with old white guys about how Marciano is greater than Ali (he isn't) .

<{nope}>
keep trying.
Fedor does not care...
<Fedor23>
while GSP is shaking
<GSPWoah>

Even their memes retract the reality of their stands.

I didn't jump anything.
I am a huge SIlva fan still.
But unlike you, I don't try to bash a fighter and make up dumb comments trying to put my fighter above Fedor.
And when most fans, the media, the fucking company's CEO and the president of the company are trying to get this fight, and GSP ducks everyone for YEARS, then yo know you got no leg to stand.
Trying to defend it... now THAT'S pathetic.

Oh you don't bash fighter? What an hypocrite. Don't make me cruise through your post history of GSP hatred.

Oh you don't bash fighter? What an hypocrite. Don't make me cruise through your post history of GSP hatred.
Please do.
let us see if anything I posted is a lie or a statement of facts,...

b5785782aa5515e15eedb8b446f4d4efb3865bb9a65b8945dac0f3377cc8f06e.jpg

Back