grumpy after a nap? need a change in your life? run people over with your car

WkLMHv2.gif

GREAT mature argument. Please procreate.

So you'd prefer to just be stuck in traffic and forced to listen to someone else whine about society?

So you're excluding social media posts entirely, from supporting my position. What criteria would you accept? Do you want me to petition for a research grant to study the support for white genocide among the black community? I'm sure that will totally happen. Do you want me to go around on film and talk to black people about this and post it here? Define your criteria for proof here.

Also, you're completely reducing my position and misrepresenting it entirely (the Cathy Newman defense). I didn't say BLACK PEOPLE (which implies ALL black people), I said a small but growing minority of them express this position, and that it is not widely condemned by more moderate liberals. You're the perfect example and you're proving my point. You're excusing them, building defenses, saying the position doesn't exist at all, instead of identifying and condemning them.
Why would I want to have you prove anything? All I said is your sources suck, deal with it. I'm not interested in your conspiracy theories.

So you'd prefer to just be stuck in traffic and forced to listen to someone else whine about society?
Than running people over? Yeah. I value life more than that.

Sure it is. It's passive violence.

LMFAO x 1 000 000

This post is motherfucking genius and I am going to nominate it for post of the year (#poty) in Dec., but I suspect the author was not trying to be funny... which makes it even funnier (but a sad type of funny).

Passive violence is how the British should have fought Gandhi. *two groups standing around in the streets*

I'm fucking dying of laughter here.

It's gotten so bad here that I don't even know if you're serious. I mean I'm guessing you are kidding, but then I see the pickup truck AV and I'm not sure.

What the pickup truck avatar have to do with anything? Does that make him racist or you racist for thinking it could?

Why would I want to have you prove anything? All I said is your sources suck, deal with it. I'm not interested in your conspiracy theories.
I didn't assert a conspiracy theory, YOU did: "nazi trolls make fake twitter accounts to make black people look bad therefore ALL black twitter accounts expressing support for white genocide don't count". THAT is a conspiracy theory, and regardless of it's validity you can't just throw out ALL twitter anecdotes.

What conspiracy have I posited? None. Again, you're using the cathy newman defense:
D: Radical leftism and identity politics are spilling over from the university campus into the mainstream, the mainstream is picking it up and running with it and pushing anti white sentiment, therefore growing the expression of anti white sentiment among minorities and white allies.
T: SO WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IS, THERE'S A GLOBAL BOLSHEVIK CONSPIRACY BEING RUN BY JEWS TO EXTERMINATE WHITE PEOPLE?!?!

Pathetic.

So you're excluding social media posts entirely, from supporting my position. What criteria would you accept? Do you want me to petition for a research grant to study the support for white genocide among the black community? I'm sure that will totally happen. Do you want me to go around on film and talk to black people about this and post it here? Define your criteria for proof here.

Also, you're completely reducing my position and misrepresenting it entirely (the Cathy Newman defense). I didn't say BLACK PEOPLE (which implies ALL black people), I said a small but growing minority of them express this position, and that it is not widely condemned by more moderate liberals. You're the perfect example and you're proving my point. You're excusing them, building defenses, saying the position doesn't exist at all, instead of identifying and condemning them.

No.

He's suggesting you don't use sourcess that are unconfirmed and are known to be littered with Neo-Nazis trying to inflame the argument. It's pretty simple.

Being stuck in traffic is worthy or murder?

Depends on where I'm going . . . maybe.

Of course it doesn't. Goodness . . . y'all sure do overreact to stuff these days.

Look, the WR has been over this . . . the point is that there are people interfering with roadways and blocking traffic. There are going to be people who lose it and just drive trying to get down the road. Some stop because people are in their way and others won't.

No.

He's suggesting you don't use sourcess that are unconfirmed and are known to be littered with Neo-Nazis trying to inflame the argument. It's pretty simple.
I like how neither of you have anything to say about the videos that I posted and chose to focus on the twitter posts.

I didn't assert a conspiracy theory, YOU did: "nazi trolls make fake twitter accounts to make black people look bad therefore ALL black twitter accounts expressing support for white genocide don't count". THAT is a conspiracy theory, and regardless of it's validity you can't just throw out ALL twitter anecdotes.

What conspiracy have I posited? None. Again, you're using the cathy newman defense:
D: Radical leftism and identity politics are spilling over from the university campus into the mainstream, the mainstream is picking it up and running with it and pushing anti white sentiment, therefore growing the expression of anti white sentiment among minorities and white allies.
T: SO WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IS, THERE'S A GLOBAL BOLSHEVIK CONSPIRACY BEING RUN BY JEWS TO EXTERMINATE WHITE PEOPLE?!?!

Pathetic.
If you're going to post twitter posts without the disclaimer that there's a good chance they are fake, because posting white genocide memes by fake black accounts is a proven white supremacy tactic, you're trading in dishonesty and your argument loses validity.

I didn't say anything about a global bolshevik conspiracy or whatever.

If you're going to post twitter posts without the disclaimer that there's a good chance they are fake, because posting white genocide memes by fake black accounts is a proven white supremacy tactic, you're trading in dishonesty and your argument loses validity.

I didn't say anything about a global bolshevik conspiracy or whatever.
Then what were you implying saying you're not interested in my "conspiracy theories", when I haven't asserted a conspiracy?

Then what were you implying saying you're not interested in my "conspiracy theories", when I haven't asserted a conspiracy?
You're alluding to one. The one where MSM is complicit in pushing an anti-white agenda and that a relevant proportion of the black community wants to exterminate white people.

I like how neither of you have anything to say about the videos that I posted and chose to focus on the twitter posts.

You like it, but do you UNDERSTAND why we critique your use of potentially fake Twitter posts and not the videos, which are confirmed to be black people and not neo-Nazi trolls?

I suspect that you do not.

You're alluding to one. The one where MSM is complicit in pushing an anti-white agenda and that a relevant proportion of the black community wants to exterminate white people.
ideology =/= conspiracy

Ideologies grow and spread without anyone directing them from the top down.

You like it, but do you UNDERSTAND why we critique your use of potentially fake Twitter posts and not the videos, which are confirmed to be black people and not neo-Nazi trolls?

I suspect that you do not.
1) I acknowledged from the beginning that they were anecdotes. Anecdotes are weak evidence to begin with. I never tried asserting unequivocal truth that this is happening.
2) You never CONFIRMED the twitter posts I posted are fake. You questioned their validity because of a known history of nazi trolls masquerading as black people.
3) If you really can't see the growing anti white sentiment in America it's only because you have your ideological blinders on and refuse to see it

Those countries are nearly ethnically homogeneous and have very very small minority populations. The ones that have growing minority populations (UK, France, Germany) have seen an uptick in their violent crime.

So it's suddenly not about being left or right but about ethnic diversity?

And not all countries with less violent crime are less ethnically and culturally diverse. US people often seem to underestimate the diversity of some other countries.

Back