grumpy after a nap? need a change in your life? run people over with your car

LMFAO x 1 000 000

This post is motherfucking genius and I am going to nominate it for post of the year (#poty) in Dec., but I suspect the author was not trying to be funny... which makes it even funnier (but a sad type of funny).

Passive violence is how the British should have fought Gandhi. *two groups standing around in the streets*

I'm fucking dying of laughter here.
1.) This has been a mild troll with some tongue in cheek so please give credit where credit is due.
2.) That doesn't make what I said untrue. Violence permeates into almost everything we do. It's there and often never given a thought about because it is buried. We obey laws because of the underlying threat of violence. We are civil because of the underlying threat of violence, and we take the garbage out when our wives tell us to because of the direct threat of violence.

Keeping with the Gandhi theme here is a little story regarding how such mundane things can be considered an act of passive violence.

When Arun Gandhi was 6 years old, he threw away a worn pencil, believing his grandfather would give him a new one. Instead, Mahatma Gandhi reproached him and sent him outside in the dark with a flashlight to find the pencil. “I said, ‘You’re kidding, right?’ He wasn’t. I spent hours out there trying to find it,” Gandhi said.

Mahatma Gandhi believed throwing away that pencil was a form of violence. His grandson was lucky to have such a resource while others did not, even if the pencil was used and almost depleted.

People would consider Ghandi's hunger strike protests to be non-violent. It's not true though. It was violence turned inward instead. Non-violence is the personal practice of being harmless to self and others under every condition.

Remove the value structure from society.

Remove meaning from society.

Tell white men they're the reason for all the problems in society. Call them racist. Attack them physically and verbally. Declare open season on white men, because you "cant be racist to white people".

Escalate the cost of everything to the point where it hard to just stay afloat; forget buying property, building a large savings, etc.

Escalate degenerate scum like Kim Kardashian and Cardi B to the top of the social pyramid.

Be surprised when nihilism and hatred for being consumes individuals and drives them insane.
What are you going on about? It was a middle eastern dude that did it. Look at his name.
Whites are not going insane, it's a myth that whites are committing these massacres at a higher rate than minorities, there are a shit load of crazy asians and muslims doing that stuff. VTech killer, Elliot Rodgers...all asians. That guy with the truck these days was some armenian or whatever.

So it's suddenly not about being left or right but about ethnic diversity?

And not all countries with less violent crime are less ethnically diverse. US people often seem to underestimate the diversity of some other countries.
The more left the the country leans the more the minority populations in that country grows. The more the minority populations grow, the higher the crime.

What are you going on about? It was a middle eastern dude that did it. Look at his name.
Whites are not going insane, it's a myth that whites are committing these massacres at a higher rate than minorities, there are a shit load of crazy asians and muslims doing that stuff. VTech killer, Elliot Rodgers...all asians. That guy with the truck these days was some armenian or whatever.
He wasn't middle eastern. He's Armenian or something like that. I never asserted that whites are committing these massacres at a higher rate. I offered an explanation for the outliers like Elliot Rodgers or this guy.

1) I acknowledged from the beginning that they were anecdotes. Anecdotes are weak evidence to begin with. I never tried asserting unequivocal truth that this is happening.
2) You never CONFIRMED the twitter posts I posted are fake. You questioned their validity because of a known history of nazi trolls masquerading as black people.
3) If you really can't see the growing anti white sentiment in America it's only because you have your ideological blinders on and refuse to see it

1. Exclude sources that might be neo-Nazis trolling you.

2. Don't try to excuse potentially fake evidence by saying they're anecdotes... just don't use them. That would be the bare minimum of intellectual honesty. (Also, learn what an anecdote is. Are they anecdotes, by you, of you reading what might be propaganda and falling for it?)

3. Don't babble about other people's "ideological blinders" as you're trying to pass off potential propaganda as "anecdotes".

How to remove your head from your ass in three easy steps.

The more left the the country leans the more the minority populations in that country grows. The more the minority populations grow, the higher the crime.

How does that fit with the US being so diverse in your opinion then, as that's definitely been a conservative country for quite a while?

Looking at the rankings of ethnical and cultural diversity, you also see countries ranked higher than the US with lower crime.

I find your take on the issue limited and overly simplistic to the point where it doesn't address it. The easy answers are almost never relevant for complex social issues.

1.) This has been a mild troll with some tongue in cheek so please give credit where credit is due.
2.) That doesn't make what I said untrue. Violence permeates into almost everything we do. It's there and often never given a thought about because it is buried. We obey laws because of the underlying threat of violence. We are civil because of the underlying threat of violence, and we take the garbage out when our wives tell us to because of the direct threat of violence.

Keeping with the Gandhi theme here is a little story regarding how such mundane things can be considered an act of passive violence.

People would consider Ghandi's hunger strike protests to be non-violent. It's not true though. It was violence turned inward instead. Non-violence is the personal practice of being harmless to self and others under every condition.

Are you sure credit is due? It sounds like you are serious

Lol talk in circles all you want.

You and you ilk are the problem.

Everyone else is the problem says the guy with yellows who can't follow rules on a karate forum, and thinks not murdering people is "leftist trash".

My post above has a link to one of his posts where he said he supports running people over.

Lol amazing

"I was almost the victim of passive violence."

"Oh my god! Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I was almost late so I killed them all with my vehicle in self-defense and got to my appointment on time."

How does that fit with the US being so diverse in your opinion then, as that's definitely been a conservative country for quite a while?
Because slavery and illegal immigration.
Looking at the rankings of ethnical and cultural diversity, you also see countries ranked higher than the US with lower crime.
Provide some examples please. The populations with the most genetic diversity reside in Africa and African countries have extremely low mean IQ's and extremely high violent crime rates. I am unaware of a single country with more diversity than America that has lower crime rates.
I find your take on the issue limited and overly simplistic to the point where it doesn't address it. The easy answers are almost never relevant for complex social issues.
Well... I am being overly simplistic to more succinctly convey the stats. Blacks in America commit more crime than Whites, by a large margin. Blacks commit high amounts of crime in all countries where they reside. I really harbor no hatred in my heart for black people and enjoy many of the contributions they've made in American culture (not so much the current contributions, but contributions from years past). These are just the facts. I am open for discussion on WHY it is that black people commit more crime.

I really harbor no hatred in my heart for black people and enjoy many of the contributions they've made in American culture (not so much the current contributions, but contributions from years past).

... cotton?

... cotton?
Ray Charles, Stevie Wonder, blues music, soul, jazz, Marvin Gaye, Ottis Redding, a selection of gangster rap and hip hop, Jimi Hendrix, Richard Pryor, Dave Chapelle, Eddie Murphy. Pretty much all of black culture was pretty great before the thug culture completely took over.

Back