grumpy after a nap? need a change in your life? run people over with your car

You do know that there's a whole army of neo-nazi trolls pretending to be black on twitter, right?
How convenient for your head in the sand narrative. Abuse and racism towards white people has been encouraged in the media, and "black" social media has stepped up it's anti-white racist game in kind. How about those thugs that kidnapped that disabled kid and tortured him live on social media, because he was white? Were those secretly nazi trolls using the worlds most advanced cosmetics?

How convenient for your head in the sand narrative. Abuse and racism towards white people has been encouraged in the media, and "black" social media has stepped up it's anti-white racist game in kind. How about those thugs that kidnapped that disabled kid and tortured him live on social media, because he was white? Were those secretly nazi trolls using the worlds most advanced cosmetics?
Stop being so emotional. You posted unverified twitter accounts of supposedly black people saying outrageous things. That has literally been a neo-nazi tactic for years now.

Stop being so emotional. You posted unverified twitter accounts of supposedly black people saying outrageous things. That has literally been a neo-nazi tactic for years now.
You didn't answer my question.

"So what if I post fake news and unreliable twitter posts that have been long known to be white supremacists making black people look bad? Why won't you answer my loaded question???"

You ignored my rightful criticism of the fake stuff you posted.
You assumed the accounts are fake because they're "unverified". A stupid premise as only celebrities get verified accounts. I could find you hundreds or thousands of hateful anti white twitter posts. Lmfao @ pretending this shit isn't out there. You must not spend much time on twitter. Or, if you do, you're automatically assuming some vast conspiracy is taking place. A shit tier premise.

"So what if I post fake news and unreliable twitter posts that have been long known to be white supremacists making black people look bad? Why won't you answer my loaded question???"

That wasn't my question. My question was "are the thugs that kidnapped and tortured a disabled white kid live on social media, secretly nazi's using the worlds most advanced cosmetics?"

lol@this doofus .. 'it's all in your head man .. no one hates whites, there's no animosity towards whites .. white farmers aren't getting slaughtered in south africa .. that's all in your head .. racism against blacks ? well fk yeah of course it's a major problem we must solve' .. even if some of those 'tweets' are fake, it doesn't matter .. we know the sentiment very much exists and is out there .. even at the highest ends of some governments .. and openly

lol@this doofus .. 'it's all in your head man .. no one hates whites, there's no animosity towards whites .. white farmers aren't getting slaughtered in south africa .. that's all in your head .. racism against blacks ? well fk yeah of course it's a major problem we must solve' .. even if some of those 'tweets' are fake, it doesn't matter .. we know the sentiment very much exists and is out there .. even at the highest ends of some governments .. and openly
That's not what I said at all. Just saying that posting twitter posts might not be the best way to put forward your argument.

You assumed the accounts are fake because they're "unverified". A stupid premise as only celebrities get verified accounts. I could find you hundreds or thousands of hateful anti white twitter posts. Lmfao @ pretending this shit isn't out there. You must not spend much time on twitter. Or, if you do, you're automatically assuming some vast conspiracy is taking place. A shit tier premise.

That wasn't my question. My question was "are the thugs that kidnapped and tortured a disabled white kid live on social media, secretly nazi's using the worlds most advanced cosmetics?"
No, they weren't secretly nazis. Maybe you should've posted that instead of twitter posts as an argument in favor of black people wanting to genocide white people. It wouldn't prove your theory, but at least it's not probably fake.

No, they weren't secretly nazis. Maybe you should've posted that instead of twitter posts as an argument in favor of black people wanting to genocide white people. It wouldn't prove your theory, but at least it's not probably fake.
I did post that, then you skipped over it and didn't answer my question about it, then I pointed out that you did that.

I am not even arguing that a majority of black people are calling for white genocide. I am simply asserting there is a small but growing group of minorities and white "allies" that express anti white sentiment and that it is being encouraged by left leaning media (which is most media), and universities. To support that position I posted a number of anecdotes.

No, I don't. I think there has been a turn in the social tide where it has become acceptable to abuse whites.

White people are still likely to make more money than minorities (aside from asians and jews)
White people are still going to achieve higher education at higher rates than minorities (aside from asians and jews)
We're still less likely to experience violence.

and I don't think these things will change regardless of how far left we go.

What would it have to do with going left, seeing how there's countries around that's always been far more towards the left than the US and that's always had far less violent crime?

I did post that, then you skipped over it and didn't answer my question about it, then I pointed out that you did that.
This is so tiresome. If you don't want to get called out on posting flimsy shit, then don't. Same script over and over. One of you guys posts something that is probably fake, you get called out on it, then you pretend the person is calling out your entire argument or whatever.

I've had a similar conversation with someone who said, in the context of global terrorism, that Belgium never bombed any muslim country. I pointed out, just as a fact, that Belgium did, without adding any other statement or whatever. Of course the reply was "So you think Belgium DESERVES TO GET BOMBED".

Like why would you not want to learn how to properly talk about something before making it your hobby?

What would it have to do with going left, seeing how there's countries around that's always been far more towards the left than the US and that's always had far less violent crime?
Those countries are nearly ethnically homogeneous and have very very small minority populations. The ones that have growing minority populations (UK, France, Germany) have seen an uptick in their violent crime.

This is so tiresome. If you don't want to get called out on posting flimsy shit, then don't. Same script over and over. One of you guys posts something that is probably fake, you get called out on it, then you pretend the person is calling out your entire argument or whatever.

I've had a similar conversation with someone who said, in the context of global terrorism, that Belgium never bombed any muslim country. I pointed out, just as a fact, that Belgium did, without adding any other statement or whatever. Of course the reply was "So you think Belgium DESERVES TO GET BOMBED".

Like why would you not want to learn how to properly talk about something before making it your hobby?
You never proved the twitter accounts are fake. You simply assumed they were and carried forward as if it's a fact in this conversation.

You never proved the twitter accounts are fake. You simply assumed they were and carried forward as if it's a fact in this conversation.
No, I'm telling you (again) that they are unreliable sources of information and not at all proof that black people want white genocide. Since, again, alt righters and white supremacists have been flooding twitter with fake black accounts.

What's so difficult to understand for you?

Are we surprised? We had people in the WR crowing about how you should mow down protesters in the road for making you late. America is full of sociopaths and crazy people ready to kill at any moment.

Were they actually advocating for this or to try and get out of the area and not let them stop you? i.e. proceeding to drive and if they refuse to move they get hit . . .

Were they actually advocating for this or to try and get out of the area and not let them stop you? i.e. proceeding to drive and if they refuse to move they get hit . . .
WkLMHv2.gif

GREAT mature argument. Please procreate.

No, I'm telling you (again) that they are unreliable sources of information and not at all proof that black people want white genocide. Since, again, alt righters and white supremacists have been flooding twitter with fake black accounts.

What's so difficult to understand for you?
So you're excluding social media posts entirely, from supporting my position. What criteria would you accept? Do you want me to petition for a research grant to study the support for white genocide among the black community? I'm sure that will totally happen. Do you want me to go around on film and talk to black people about this and post it here? Define your criteria for proof here.

Also, you're completely reducing my position and misrepresenting it entirely (the Cathy Newman defense). I didn't say BLACK PEOPLE (which implies ALL black people), I said a small but growing minority of them express this position, and that it is not widely condemned by more moderate liberals. You're the perfect example and you're proving my point. You're excusing them, building defenses, saying the position doesn't exist at all, instead of identifying and condemning them.

Back