grumpy after a nap? need a change in your life? run people over with your car

Execute them on the side of the road right then and there.

Well.... protesters aren't supposed to be in the road. In a way I see it as unlawful forceable confinement.

Someone standing in the road is not a reasonable justification to commit murder.

Someone standing in the road is not a reasonable justification to commit murder.
what if they are standing in a doorway and not letting me leave some other place. What if they refuse to move then..... at some point it becomes kidnapping.

I'm not saying run them over with your car, but demonstrations like this are beyond getting your opinion out in public and are a form of violence themselves. Violence is almost always answered with violence.

Remove the value structure from society.

Remove meaning from society.

Tell white men they're the reason for all the problems in society. Call them racist. Attack them physically and verbally. Declare open season on white men, because you "cant be racist to white people".

Escalate the cost of everything to the point where it hard to just stay afloat; forget buying property, building a large savings, etc.

Escalate degenerate scum like Kim Kardashian and Cardi B to the top of the social pyramid.

Be surprised when nihilism and hatred for being consumes individuals and drives them insane.

Is it OK to talk about SSRI medications and people who behave this way?

Or will that still get your post deleted?

Maybe we should stop drugging people with psych meds from when they're too little to even spell their names.
Did the suspect in this incident use SSRI's?

Remove the value structure from society.

Remove meaning from society.

Tell white men they're the reason for all the problems in society. Call them racist. Attack them physically and verbally. Declare open season on white men, because you "cant be racist to white people".

Escalate the cost of everything to the point where it hard to just stay afloat; forget buying property, building a large savings, etc.

Escalate degenerate scum like Kim Kardashian and Cardi B to the top of the social pyramid.

Be surprised when nihilism and hatred for being consumes individuals and drives them insane.
{<jimmies}

Wow. What a bunch of absolute sociopaths to not have any at all thought of other's well being

Sure, you can whine and nit pick, but capitalism is still the most successful wealth-generating economic system yet implemented.

Peaceful assembly is violence now?

{<huh}
It is when it prevents the freedom of others to move and go about their own lives. That's not peaceful. Protest all you want. Don't block highways, and don't hold people hostage.

Think about it.... they want to force you to stand and listen to their message. Force is violence.

what if they are standing in a doorway and not letting me leave some other place. What if they refuse to move then..... at some point it becomes kidnapping.

I'm not saying run them over with your car, but demonstrations like this are beyond getting your opinion out in public and are a form of violence themselves. Violence is almost always answered with violence.
Standing in the road is not violence.

Not sure what your response is supposed to mean. What is YOUR explanation for why young white men are shattering mentally and carrying out acts of violence?

Let me take a guess, it probably includes some super reductionistic, petty insult along the lines of "waaahhhhh im a virgin! waahhh whites are oppressed!"

It is when it prevents the freedom of others to move and go about their own lives. That's not peaceful. Protest all you want. Don't block highways, and don't hold people hostage.

Think about it.... they want to force you to stand and listen to their message. Force is violence.
No they don't. They're just moving down the roadway. Calling it, "Holding people hostage" is laughable.

Should someone have mowed down all the civil rights protestors when they were crossing the Edmund Pettis Bridge?

Are you glad that some of the protestors were beaten to death?

Not sure what your response is supposed to mean. What is YOUR explanation for why young white men are shattering mentally and carrying out acts of violence?

Let me take a guess, it probably includes some super reductionistic, petty insult along the lines of "waaahhhhh im a virgin! waahhh whites are oppressed!"
Do you think whites are oppressed in the west?

Back