grumpy after a nap? need a change in your life? run people over with your car

Are we surprised? We had people in the WR crowing about how you should mow down protesters in the road for making you late. America is full of sociopaths and crazy people ready to kill at any moment.
We were saying mow them down because they were pulling people out of their cars and assaulting them.

you didnt just say the vast majority, you said it was "completely taken over"...

now you are backtracking.

lame.
You're just playing semantics.

Would you say the Nazi's had "completely taken over" Europe before Russia and the allies came? I would. Did that mean they had control over literally ALL of Europe? Like, every square inch? No. It would mean they had control over the majority of it. "Completely taken over" is just a figure of speech for dominance. You're wanting to play semantics, which I'm not interested in. Mainstream black culture is toxic and bad for the community. Many black leaders have spoken out about this.

My yard is pretty small. I did the backyard on Sunday in about 20 mins with the reel mower. I bought it when we moved in 2 years ago cuz I just needed to cut the grass but was broke after the down payment lol. Was like $75 new.
Yea, using one of those would be pretty cool for a small area. I used to mow the grass at my first house with a push mower. It was about an acre total. I use a 6ft finishing mower with the tractor at my new place though.

My yard is pretty small. I did the backyard on Sunday in about 20 mins with the reel mower. I bought it when we moved in 2 years ago cuz I just needed to cut the grass but was broke after the down payment lol. Was like $75 new.
My father in law has one and I cut his grass for him sometimes. If it's long it's a fucking nightmare. Makes me want to just spray gas all over the lawn and light it on fire.

Yea, using one of those would be pretty cool for a small area. I used to mow the grass at my first house with a push mower. It was about an acre total. I use a 6ft finishing mower with the tractor at my new place though.
You sound not poor.

The vast majority of black culture in 2018 is about thug culture. It's about "thots" and "laying up in the trap", flashing expensive jewelry and shoes on instagram and all that sort of shit. I have met some black people that are outliers, but outliers don't invalidate the norm. The vast majority of black people I have come into contact with in my life subscribe to this culture. My friend I went to the club with two weekends ago is one of these people. He drives a new car, while making 12$ an hour, has numerous pairs of 2 and 300 dollar shoes. His entire instagram is filled with pics of him getting high or flashing his objects, he lives in a shit hole apartment by the police station, and he smokes an insane amount of pot daily. But you know what? He's a cool dude, I like kicking it with him from time to time. He's from DC, he served in the air force, we have good conversations. Peoples feelings about race are much more complex than people like you realize. You just want to boil extremely complex ideas and emotions down to "hurr durr you're a racist!!!".

I'm glad you have so many black friends. I can't imagine how racist you might be if you didn't have any

Coming from a guy living in stl in an appartement in the broke bitch part of town. I think mowing the lawn on the property he owns makes him superior.

<{vega}>
I own my house bro, and I live in IL.

Pretty sure you said you lived in St Louis. <Fedor23>

I work in stl. Westport area now to be exact, except occasionally when I go to maplehood.

@The Russian the town I live in on the IL side is pretty janky tho. Had to stay close for family reasons (wife and I help her mom everyday).

He wasn't middle eastern. He's Armenian or something like that. I never asserted that whites are committing these massacres at a higher rate. I offered an explanation for the outliers like Elliot Rodgers or this guy.
Elliot Rodgers was an asian, he had some white genes but he was still a short little yellow man
JqzWLJ4.jpg

Look at that little piece of shit

Armenians are basically middle easterns, while modern day Armenia itself is in Central Asia, they were a middle eastern kingdom and most armenians lived in the middle east(Ottoman Empire) and that's where their diaspora comes from.

Say that around Armenians and they will passionately disagree. They're not "basically" middle easterners, come on man.
I know they're not Arabs or Kurds. And they're Christians.
But it's a geographical concept. Modern day Armenia is in Central Asia/fringes of Europe, but Armenians lived in the region from modern day Armenia to Syria, basically in the Ottoman Empire. Before the genocide there were millions of armenians in the middle east and their communities remain there in places like Kessab, Syria.
Genetically the original armenians came from the Caucasus but during the middle ages it became an ethnicity based on religion and many middle easterners that followed the Armenian Church became ethnic armenians.

Back