Grade President Obama

When I think of Obama's legacy, I'll always think back to how divided the nation became under his watch. It impacted every citizen of the United States in a negative way. Shit president.

When I think of Obama's legacy, I'll always think back to how divided the nation became under his watch. It impacted every citizen of the United States in a negative way. Shit president.

Don't forget the rise of the social justice left under his watch have ruined alot of things about our country.

Overall: C- or D+.

Passing grade, but mediocre president. Only thing he will likely be remembered for is that he is the first minority president.

Economy: B (business cycle was bound to come up irrespective of who was president)
Foreign policy: F
Change to Washington: F-
Gay rights: A
Drug enforcement: D- (No permanent change and a few commutations didn't help the thousands incarcerated)
Environment: A
Healthcare: D
Debt/deficit- F-

Student : B Hussein Obama

Speech class: A+ when he has a working teleprompter. But just "okiedoke" if if if if the monitor isn't working.

Conduct: F ( Likes to start fights with race baiting his classmates)

Math: F (Debt is like 19 trillion)

Music: F (He thinks the Muslim call to prayer is the most beautiful sound in the world.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't forget the rise of the social justice left under his watch have ruined alot of things about our country.
And by "ruined" you mean, caused sand in your vagina.

Obama: B-

Congress: F-

Overall Washington grade: D+

Yeh that's part of it. His party, who he is the standard bearer for, has made me detest a huge portion of citizens for the first time in my life.

He's a nice guy, but what the fuck has he actually accomplished?

If he was a white guy named Benie O'Donald, would he have received the Nobel Peace prize before his first year in office?

I give him a D.

Economy is good
Race relations are in the toilet
He enabled this SJW madness
Millions of people in the Middle East violently killed, displaced and refugeed under his watch.

Americans please rate Obamacare.

As an Englishman, I still don't know the general consensus.

Best to look up scientific polls rather than ask people here.

Anyway, I think it's pretty clear already that he'll go down in history as one of the all-time greats. Huge improvement in our standing in the world (though Trump is already reversing that), averted a depression and generally has a lot of responsibility for the U.S. having among the best recoveries from the GFC in the developed world, massive progress on sustainable energy, the ACA (responsible for insuring tens of millions of additional people, saving the Medicare long term, cutting healthcare costs, modernizing the healthcare system, etc.), financial reform, big progress on dealing with inequality, and possibly most important and least on the radar, lots of progress on using the data explosion to craft policy. One need only compare the state of the country in 2009 (fighting two wars, one that was highly unpopular, facing an economic catastrophe, seriously behind on dealing with climate change, heavily restricted rights for some--like gays couldn't openly serve in the military or get married, long-term bad trends in wages) with the state of the country today (all of those problems fixed, and big issues being an imaginary crime wave--note that crime has actually declined drastically during his term--and an imaginary wave of unauthorized immigration).

I just don't buy that. We have had SJWs for quite some time. The media just blows up each little story now so that people like you start foaming at the mouth.

Student : B Hussein Obama

Speech class: A+ when he has a working teleprompter. But just "okiedoke" if if if if the monitor isn't working.

Conduct: F ( Likes to start fights with race baiting his classmates)

Math: F (Debt is like 19 trillion)

Music: F (He thinks the Muslim call to prayer is the most beautiful sound in the world.)
I agree! If he entered a lying or B/S contest, he would come away with a blue ribbon.

From the outside looking in, B+!

No new massive foreign wars really sums it up.

Economy: A-
Foreign policy: D
Change to Washington: F
Gay rights: A-
Drug enforcement: D (No permanent change and a few commutations didn't help the thousands incarcerated)
Environment: B
Healthcare: B- (not bad really, but the you can keep your doctor/insurance lie bugged me as did the website rollout debacle- but most other presidents get an F in this category)
Debt/deficit- B (though I understand his position regarding the debt, he really brought the deficit down - debt payments as a percentage of our gdp aren't crazy out of control so I don't really care about it hitting 20T)

Agree with this sentiment for the most part. He was a good president in most ways. "Hope and change" it was not, would have liked to see what he could accomplish with even a little cooperation across the aisle. But he got a lot of things moving in the right direction.

Translation: "He uses too many words I don't understand."

raw

Back