News GLORY Middleweight Grand Prix set for August 31 in Bulgaria

Donovan Wisse, Serkan Ozcaglayan, Mohamed Touchassie, Imad Hadar, Michael Boapeah, Aleksandar Petrov, Ulric Bokeme, Sergej Braun..
Whoever they choose, it will be a very interesting tournament with great names and great possibilities in style match-ups.

Donovan Wisse, Serkan Ozcaglayan, Mohamed Touchassie, Imad Hadar, Michael Boapeah, Aleksandar Petrov, Ulric Bokeme, Sergej Braun..
Whoever they choose, it will be a very interesting tournament with great names and great possibilities in style match-ups.
There’s plenty of fun matchups!
I wonder wether they’ll do qualifier-fightts again to get in the tournament or not. I understand it adds to the legitimacy of the Grand Prix, but the initiative kind of backfired with the HGP for lacking the big names (though I still like the line-up we ended up with).

I wonder wether they’ll do qualifier-fightts again to get in the tournament or not. I understand it adds to the legitimacy of the Grand Prix, but the initiative kind of backfired with the HGP for lacking the big names (though I still like the line-up we ended up with).
Or maybe 4 wildcards to make sure that you can have some solid names in every fight, and then 4 qualifier matches. I do think it is fair to give outsiders a change to try and enter the tournament, but indeed a lot of people are unhappy about the names in the HW grand prix

Last edited:

Agreed. The qualifiers completely backfired this time so either ditch them or make them more structured on just one or two cards. If someone pulls out of a qualifier they miss the GP.

Back