• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP GLORY Collision 6: Rico Verhoeven vs Tariq Cookie Osaro, Sat Nov. 4 at 12:30pmET/9:30amPT, PBPthread

Who wins?

• Total voters
better gig than Only Fans

Ehm I beg to differ, if I was a hot chick I'd much rather sit at home filming my asshole making bank than doing that shit in public

Cookie better finishes it soon, because Rico is durable, he showed some weaknesses against an old Badr and the Goliath.

rationally, Rico is gonna win, but i dont know how good is was his training until this fight

Rico haves power to break osaro down and Tko´s him or outclass in a UD

Osaro haves the first 2 rounds to shock the world

i want the upset, turning the tournament something more spetacular, but i bbet that is not gonna happen, Rico is gonna pick himm apart and finish him in the end of the 4th or a UD

Ehm I beg to differ, if I was a hot chick I'd much rather sit at home filming my asshole making bank than doing that shit in public

competition is ridiculous tho, much easier to get in here

Vintage Rico doesn’t go for the KO outright, he keeps the pace up with activity, low kicks, movement, with better cardio than other Hw’s for five rounds then goes for the kill or wins the decision. If he fights that way I’m not sure many can beat him, if any.

but he has been kinda sucky as of late, so who knows? I haven’t followed kickboxing for a while so I am not sure how strong this opponent is.

Anyway, I’m not gay I swear

If it goes to deep waters I think Rico wins, but cookie shutting him down early in the fight is very possible.

rationally, Rico is gonna win, but i dont know how good is was his training until this fight

Rico haves power to break osaro down and Tko´s him or outclass in a UD

Osaro haves the first 2 rounds to shock the world

i want the upset, turning the tournament something more spetacular, but i bbet that is not gonna happen, Rico is gonna pick himm apart and finish him in the end of the 4th or a UD
If Osaro really goes for it he might be able to make it ugly like JBS did in their third fight but if he tries to keep it to clean those inside kicks and right straights of Rico are gonna be bad news.

Vintage Rico doesn’t go for the KO outright, he keeps the pace up with activity, low kicks, movement, with better cardio than other Hw’s for five rounds then goes for the kill or wins the decision. If he fights that way I’m not sure many can beat him, if any.

but he has been kinda sucky as of late, so who knows? I haven’t followed kickboxing for a while so I am not sure how strong this opponent is.

Anyway, I’m not gay I swear

unpopular opinion: Rico is overrated

in.gif

Back