PBP GLORY 87: Heavyweight tournament & Lightweight title fight, Sat Aug.19, 1PM ET / 10AM PT, PBP Thread

Who wins the 4-man tournament?

• Total voters
Kaito is waiting too much for the perfect punch, since he never fought taller guys I don't think his style is fit to win this matchup.
You cant make it a technical one and try to snipe from range with that type of size disadvantage.

Kaito having more success pressuring, which is what he should have done from the beginning against a kicker like Beztati

damn, feel like these kinds of fights need to be at least 10 rounds. kaito obv lost but feel like the longer the fight goes the more competitive it would be.

damn, feel like these kinds of fights need to be at least 10 rounds. kaito obv lost but feel like the longer the fight goes the more competitive it would be.
Probably not. Kaito choked up cause of the size/height advantage. It probably would have continued to be domination even if it was 10 rounds. Beztati was barely working hard.

Sucks that ONE signed basically every guy at LW Top 10 since I don't think there is anyone to challenge beztati unless he moves up to fight Semeleer

Probably not. Kaito choked up cause of the size/height advantage. It probably would have continued to be domination even if it was 10 rounds. Beztati was barely working hard.
who knows... 5 rounds aint enough

who knows... 5 rounds aint enough
5 rounds is plenty enough. Kaito was getting pieced up the entire fight. If he couldn't get anything done within 5 rounds he wasn't going to get anything done at all that night even with 10 rd's.

Badr Hari vs. James McSweeney shouldn't be for anything involving that Grand Prix but I guess they really want Badr in and to finally get him a win
Yeah, Badr shoulda hung it up for good after losing to Reem. His chin is absolutely shot.

Rajabzadeh is a cool fighter, hope he wins but I fear he is undersized for the likes of Rico, Osaro and other big guys

5 rounds is plenty enough. Kaito was getting pieced up the entire fight. If he couldn't get anything done within 5 rounds he wasn't going to get anything done at all that night even with 10 rd's.
i will forever disagree, i think these championship matches should be way more than 5 rounds. whatever, a good glory event

Back