News Glory 81: Jamal Ben Saddik vs Benjamin Adegbuyi

Who wins?

• Total voters
LOL @ Todd Grisham trashing that fight.

It wasn't that bad.
I thought it was pretty interesting. I think De Sousa’s nerves got the best of him, and didn’t truly show up until the 5th round. He lacks the punching power to try to snipe away at Wisse. He was most effective when he cut angles through a high volume of strikes and mixed in those knees to the midsection. I think a rematch could potentially be competitive.

Overall the card was really entertaining, like most Glory events despite their issues. Fortunately for them Kickboxing as a sport usually delivers. I've been consistently buying the ppv's and feeling satisfied.

I thought it was pretty interesting. I think De Sousa’s nerves got the best of him, and didn’t truly show up until the 5th round. He lacks the punching power to try to snipe away at Wisse. He was most effective when he cut angles through a high volume of strikes and mixed in those knees to the midsection. I think a rematch could potentially be competitive.

Could it be that I was grumpy during this fight? I was cringing at the slow (dead) pace and weak-ass little punches and knees from both guys. From what I registered it was worse than light sparring.

overall it was a fun card though. Kickboxing does deliver even with no order and structure

Could it be that I was grumpy during this fight? I was cringing at the slow (dead) pace and weak-ass little punches and knees from both guys. From what I registered it was worse than light sparring.

overall it was a fun card though. Kickboxing does deliver even with no order and structure
Yeah, his punches would struggle to crack eggshells.

I think it’s a good thing that Glory is entering the German market.
I’ve seen a lot of new guys that put on fun fights and impressed me today
De Sousa and Boapeah are good additions to Glory’s thin MW-division.
Boapeah impressed me, he’s a fun fighter.
I think if he cut off the ring a little bit better he would’ve finished the fight.
His German opponent fought pretty good on the backfoot imo, so cutting of the ring would’ve helped Boapeah finishing the job

Last edited:
What did y’all think of the Mahieddine vs Kepenek fight?

I don't know why Glory is being stingy with highlights. I don't think people are going to be compelled to go buy a day old PPV to see it. They should be plastering that JBS highlight reel KO all over social media right now while it's still fresh. Just seems like a missed opportunity to hype up that moment. Show people what they missed out on live so they will be inclined to buy the next one.

They also need to pick their PPV days a bit better, yesterday was STACKED with Boxing and MMA events. Way too much competition.

Missed this event, any prospect worth some hype?

I don't know why Glory is being stingy with highlights. I don't think people are going to be compelled to go buy a day old PPV to see it. They should be plastering that JBS highlight reel KO all over social media right now while it's still fresh. Just seems like a missed opportunity to hype up that moment. Show people what they missed out on live so they will be inclined to buy the next one.

They also need to pick their PPV days a bit better, yesterday was STACKED with Boxing and MMA events. Way too much competition.
You can now see at Youtube a 6-7 minutes highlights video of Usyk vs Joshua 2 directly from DAZN official Youtube channel, but Glory suddenly decides go the KOK way and strike all Glory 81 related videos and not publishing anything themselves...
Hard to grow new stars this way.

I see no lies

Back