Glory 51 Rotterdam: Badr vs Hesdy II

Nice rainy day at work, got this streaming on the computer :cool:

Those streams are f up

I have ziggo 1.. Those fights starts bout 2 hours. jaraya and the other matches are on ziggo 2 right now. Do somebody know another tv channel in Europe thats broadcasting the undercard? I have a dreambox and dish..
Help

UFC fightpass is streaming it. Other then that the chinese stream is working perfect in HD.

I think Glunder takes this despite losing three in a row previously. He'll have the reach and size advantage especially since he weighed in over weight and Pinto accepted the bout with a penalty from Glunder's purse.

glad Onari is judging tonight

Wighers or any other stupid referee would call it a knockdown

Was that just the greatest nut shot in the history of kickboxing?

Brutal low blow. They better give him time.

I know this is no fun, but I hope they call this a No Contest because now I have money on a guy who will be fighting with his nuts crushed.

I love the open scoring. And the referee being quick to separate favored Glunder, not Pinto.

WTF?! Since when is catching not allowed in Glory? Catching is allowed with 1 move to follow within a few seconds, but the Japanese ref aid multiple time no catch. Can someone please explain?

29-28 glunder

waiting for Pinto´s father get upset

That constant clinch breaking and warning is so frustrating. Glunder kept grabbing Pinto's head ffs. Either don't allow any grabbing or allow full clinch, at the moment it's so messy.

watched cabri once on enfusion

i think he is way better than Beztati

WTF?! Since when is catching not allowed in Glory? Catching is allowed with 1 move to follow within a few seconds, but the Japanese ref aid multiple time no catch. Can someone please explain?
I think it is brief clinching that is allowed with one strike to follow. I'm not sure that catching a kick was ever allowed in Glory. Although I would not be surprised if this was applied inconsistently over time or by different referees.

Back