Glory 51 Rotterdam: Badr vs Hesdy II

From Glory's website:
  • A fighter may grab an opponent’s leg in order to immediately execute a single legal strike that may be accompanied by a single step in any direction. The leg must be released immediately after that single legal strike.

Thank you! This was the rule set I remember. Weird they didn't apply it here...

lol at you expecting consistent refereeing from Glory. only thing I can gather from years of watching it is that you can clinch and grab if you want to stall, but if you clinch and throw a badass knee then it is seen as some sort of cheap move and you mat get a point deducted.

LOL<45>

cool,a shitty referee at the most important fight of the sfs,glory ...

Look at that size difference. I know that is not everything, but still.

Cedric's speed & accuracy should have won him round 1.

10-9 nabiev 2nd

doumbe isnt putting power and being lazy,better him take seriously the 3rd round

That second round was a lot closer. Let's see how they score it shortly.

Cedric round 1, Nabiev mostly round 2. Comes down to round 3!

damn, that was a great third round by Nabiev. wasn't really sold on him before.

awful performance by Doumbe,looked like in slow motion for the last two rounds.

come on,dude always showed amazing cardio in his 5 round title fights and now looked terrible in a 3 rounder

Nabiev won round 3 easy for me and the fight.

awful performance by Doumbe,looked like in slow motion for the last two rounds.

come on,dude always showed amazing cardio in his 5 round title fights and now looked terrible in a 3 rounder
Those knees and punches by Nabiev sapped his strength, no doubt.

nabiev 29-28 by far

doumbe made almost nothing for two rounds

Those knees and punches by Nabiev sapped his strength, no doubt.
he took way more body damage on his fights against holzken,he was just really bad today,slow lazy and too hesitant today.

Yeah baby! Nabiev gets the upset again. Love this guy.

I had 29-28 Doumbe. Nabiyev won the second half of round 2 but Doumbe won the first and I liked his half a bit better.

he took way more body damage on his fights against holzken,he was just really bad today,slow lazy and too hesitant today.
I have to disagree, Cedric started out very well and easily won round 1, looking fast & sharp. I have to think that Nabiev's blows hurt more than Nieky's and that contributed to Cedric's slowdown.

Back