GLORY 15 Istanbul LHW-Tournament, April 12

Damn didnt didn't want Saki to win like this but... WAR Saki

Feel really, really sorry for Spong. He will come back but i fear he will never be the same again.

He'll be back, he's only 28. Not 128 like Silva.

Kruck: I know how this feels to win this in your native Turkey ...

Thanksgiving turkey?

Saki don't speak Turkish? I know he was born in Netherlands but not even single word?

So, Saki winning by way of exploded ear drum and broken shin ... FUCK!

I was wondering when one of those hard non-setup stiff leg kicks were going to result in an injury.

Man this sucks, i wanted Saki to win the tounement but not like this. Spong and Nathan got really unlucky today.

Man this sucks, i wanted Saki to win the tounement but not like this. Spong and Nathan got really unlucky today.
To be honest, Corbett's ear exploding was because Gokhan was laying the smack on him. The leg break was very unfortunate and quite disturbing. Getleman's reaction by Gokhan by the way.

I'm calling it now, low kicks are going to become a lost art, after Silva and Spong I don't think very many people are going to want to throw them.

What a disappointing ending.

I'm calling it now, low kicks are going to become a lost art, after Silva and Spong I don't think very many people are going to want to throw them.

What a disappointing ending.
Nah, this stuff happens a few times a year. It's only because it's to high-profile fighters now that people see it happening. Nothing will change, fighters will keep throwing them.

gutted... it was gonna be an awesome fight :(
really feel sorry for Tyrone Spong, with everything going on + this now.
Well done to Saki though, those 2 accidents happened because he had good attacks and defense, deserved win.

Saki didnt even sweat and took 200.000$
I feel so bad for Spong

good for him that he won it so quickly, it was a good shot to the hear of Corbett and a good block to the kick of Spong.
I'm a bit gutted as I wanted Spong to win this though.

Guys if want to watch the show in good quality, the turkish tv showing the whole event now!!!

Last edited:
GIF

nasty.gif

good for him that he won it so quickly, it was a good shot to the hear of Corbett and a good block to the kick of Spong.
I'm a bit gutted as I wanted Spong to win this though.

i cant believe this.my friend was just talking how spong couldnt brake a leg like silva and i told him ,stop talking like that,what if he break a leg tonight and man,tyrone broke the leg.i cant believe it.

Back