*GIF* Maynard walking dead / KO after fight was stopped.

Diaz moved around a lot more in this fight and controlled distance much better than usual. Very impressed. He had a camp change right?
did he? I thought he just got rid of Cesar as a manager

Why does Gray get so much hate. Seems like a pretty good dude.

Brutal beatdown. Not sure if Maynard can still compete at the highest level. He hasn't had a great performance in a while. Wish him the best though, he had great fights with Edgar and is very talented.

Now, that was a real FIGHT!! No damn LNP/Wall n' Stall BS.

did he? I thought he just got rid of Cesar as a manager

Nate put some work in at Team Alpha Male for this fight. That wasn't a camp change but it was just to mix things up as far as I know.

Hate to see Maynard go out like that. Still one of my faves and always will be.

I think these threads should wait until couple hours after the fights, just in case. I mean it can be talked about, and that was a freakin awesome KO, maybe my fav of the year, but you gotta watcout when a guy takes 7-8 extra sots like that and has that weird concussive reaction AND isn't there when the ref is announcing the winner.

Gray made a small mistake and Nate fed him 15 Stockton slaps.

And that's the worst part. They're not going to load up and try to KO you if they wobble you, they're just going to pinball your ass across the octagon until you're done.

The second to worst part? It's until YOU'RE done, because they can keep that pace ALL. FUCKING. DAY.

pplsPor.gif

What the hell is wrong with Yves pulling off Nate instead of protecting Gray and helping him stay upright?

Refs always grab and pull away the attacking fighter. Thats usually what happens. Looked normal to me.

nate "i got a highschool reunion to go to" diaz is unstoppable! definitely in the ranks with "motivated" bj penn, chuck "with that look in his eye" liddell, etc...

Back