*GIF* Maynard walking dead / KO after fight was stopped.

Diaz and Gil 1 and 2

lol Then where is Josh Thomson who KO'd Nate and is arguably 2-1 vs. Gilbert?

People make the strangest statements after someone wins a fight in decisive fashion.

I love the Diaz bros... but come on...

People make the strangest statements after someone wins a fight in decisive fashion.

I was going to say this earlier but I didn't want to piss on the Diaz parade.

thomson did not knock nate out...

thomson did not knock nate out...

11+Nate+Diaz+vs.+Josh+Thomson+3.gif

Looks like he goes out for a second.

i know he got dropped by the first shot, but then he survived the 500 consecutive punches to the head. chin seems above average to me.

Great performance by nate, some accurate striking right there. Feel bad for gray though, im a fan, but was rooting for diaz, sad to say but I think gray is done, his chin just doesn't hold up. He might be a gate keeper at best at this point.

Yves should be fined for not stopping it much sooner. Gray was out on his feet and was continuously taking shots to the head while unconscious, I just hope he didnt suffer permanent damage.

EDIT: Thanks guys!

00.gif

0.gif

n22.gif

Wow, that was amazing. Diaz has accuracy and volume for days. Really, really beautiful finish.

Would love to see that gif of Maynard stumbling off vacantly only to fall over after the fight was stopped and no one was around him.

Crazy stuff.

Thanks for sharing, PD!

Back