*GIF* Maynard walking dead / KO after fight was stopped.

original

Hope Maynard does suffer any lasting effects from from those hits. Felt the stoppage was a bit late.

Now to investigate the real mystery: which of the 20 Stockton Slap turned Maynard's lights off?

straight up ass whoopin. 2 finishes > 1 bs decision. glad the record is set straight. war diaz.

I think these threads should wait until couple hours after the fights, just in case. I mean it can be talked about, and that was a freakin awesome KO, maybe my fav of the year, but you gotta watcout when a guy takes 7-8 extra sots like that and has that weird concussive reaction AND isn't there when the ref is announcing the winner.

If he's injured or hurt in any way, I don't think anyone can be held responsible. Having said that, most if not all would turn their celebration into remorse. I'd like to think Maynard would appreciate the stoppage as well assuming he wasn't on the receiving end.

it's pretty obvious as to why he fell over.. he tried to walk off and stumbled.. when Nate was hitting him he was planted still

Great fight, Diaz had that nice judo throw too before he destroyed Maynard. But IMO that was a late stoppage, Maynard was completely out on his feet and offering no defence but the ref just let him keep taking that beating.

Fuck it, should of let it go longer

nate finally finishes someone with strikes. greys' chin is great but that was pretty embarrassing

That wasn't a fight, that was a beating.

Every once in a while I watch a fight and I feel like I just watched a dude get beat up and this is one of those fights.

Nate's anti-wrestling was fantastic. Gray was on top of him, and yet he scrambled his way back onto his feet within 15 seconds. Nate looked strong and devestating.

Back