GGG vs Jacobs 2016 = Dead

He should be the lineal since Canelo left the division for 154. RingTV runs the "lineal" title bs and is owned by goldenboy who gave Canelo an extension for his "lineal" title.

The fact is Gennady has 3/4 of the major titles at 160. WBC, WBA, IBF. He's in the same boat at Sergei that their viewed as the man in the division even though another guy Canelo/Adonis claim the lineal.
Goldenboy runs the ring title, not the lineal title.

I didn't say Jacobs was. Lineage is what it is, just saying people normally quote lineal, not someone who just beat a welterweight beltholder.
That's rich, it's not like the current lineal champion beat an actual middleweight to attain the lineage title. Being the lineal champ is overrated.

If this is true 2017 looks to be lining up real good and end of this year has some serious super fights ,

I am not tripping out or having a needy tantrum , boxing is amazing but also it's a business it will get done

That's rich, it's not like the current lineal champion beat an actual middleweight to attain the lineage title. Being the lineal champ is overrated.
Cotto was a middleweight. He beat Sergio Martinez at middleweight, defended the title at middleweight and lost it to Canelo at middleweight.

You can't decide the title is meaningless because you wish your favorite guy was champ instead of someone else.

He should be the lineal since Canelo left the division for 154. RingTV runs the "lineal" title bs and is owned by goldenboy who gave Canelo an extension for his "lineal" title.

The fact is Gennady has 3/4 of the major titles at 160. WBC, WBA, IBF. He's in the same boat at Sergei that their viewed as the man in the division even though another guy Canelo/Adonis claim the lineal.
He should be lineal champ when he wins that title in the ring.

Cotto was a middleweight. He beat Sergio Martinez at middleweight, defended the title at middleweight and lost it to Canelo at middleweight.

You can't decide the title is meaningless because you wish your favorite guy was champ instead of someone else.
GGG isn't my favourite guy, by that logic GGG just beat a middleweight and hey, he actually made the 160 limit too. The lineage is bastardised, why pretend that it isn't?

GGG isn't my favourite guy, by that logic GGG just beat a middleweight and hey, he actually made the 160 limit too. The lineage is bastardised, why pretend that it isn't?

He sin't pretending anything. Yes lineal championships are often flawed or somewhat illogical but that doesn't mean we simply get to erase them or pretend they don't exist anymore. I don't like Canelo the least bit and I'm a huge GGG fan but none of that changes the fact that one of them in the lineal champ and the other is not.

You can decide for yourself how much credit any particular lineal championship gets but you can't decide who the lineal champ is. Facts are facts.

He sin't pretending anything. Yes lineal championships are often flawed or somewhat illogical but that doesn't mean we simply get to erase them or pretend they don't exist anymore. I don't like Canelo the least bit and I'm a huge GGG fan but none of that changes the fact that one of them in the lineal champ and the other is not.

You can decide for yourself how much credit any particular lineal championship gets but you can't decide who the lineal champ is. Facts are facts.
Where did I try and decide who the lineal champion is? Learn how to read, I simply said the lineage means nothing because it has been bastardised beyond repair.

Total bullshit. My quote message thing isn't working so I'll just type this shit out.

The last time @RR dropped an update was on Oct 8th actually...
"It's business. Nothing to worry about. Yes. We have continued to talk. Everything is cool. We'll only talk if we need to. I like Gennady. Don't have anything bad to say about him"

Here is troll number one on Oct 7th which was while @RR was still sharing info about the fight and the media stuff...
Who has verified that this @RR guy is in the Jacobs camp? What's his name? It sounds like he just made up some bs and everyone believes him instead of all the media reports to the contrary?

Same troll on the 9th right before another one(maybe the same guy on an alt account jumped in)...
"maybe you like reading someone posting bs and claiming to be an insider ... maybe he's inside you, but that's about it"

After that the trolls multiplied and continued with the nonsense. So saying there was "a long gap" is simply wrong. The trolling started while he was still sharing info obviously and was in no way a result of him being silent at all.

Nice try though.

Your calendar game is weak bro. On Sept 22 RR said the fight was on (unequivocally for Dec 10 at MSG) and would be announced Sept 26. When that didn't happen his posts started to dwindle and we just got vague and sporadic reassurances it was happening. Then over two weeks with no substantive update for why his confidant pronouncement was so off, people started to (reasonably IMO) question him.

He beat the lineal champ, that is a fact, you can't make up lineage, it is what it is.

Was baldomir worthy? No, was he lineal, yes.

The lineage of the MW title can be traced pretty clearly back as far as Hopkins, at least. Its been won and lost in the ring. Its not bastardized at all. Fans wish it was something different is all.

He beat the lineal champ, that is a fact, you can't make up lineage, it is what it is.
WHO'S MAKING UP LINEAGE? Geez, the boxing fans here are so retarded. Having a lineal title means nothing if the lineage is completely bastardised, does anybody really consider Canelo the man at MW just because he has the lineal title?

The lineage of the MW title can be traced pretty clearly back as far as Hopkins, at least. Its been won and lost in the ring. Its not bastardized at all. Fans wish it was something different is all.
Just because it can be traced back to an ATG that doesn't mean it hasn't been bastardised along the way.

Explain then.
Guys like B-hop would fight anybody, totally different era. The belt starting getting bastardised when all these cowards started ducking Golovkin, you really think somebody like Hopkins would do that? Martinez, Cotto & Canelo all bastardised it beyond credibility, I don't even like GGG but these cowards are blatantly ducking him and using catchweights and boxing politics to get people to accept it, does anybody really say "Canelo's the man at middleweight because he holds the lineal title". Hell NAH!!! Guy was stripping naked and shaving his beard just so he could lose every available pound to duck GGG.

Guys like B-hop would fight anybody, totally different era. The belt starting getting bastardised when all these cowards started ducking Golovkin, you really think somebody like Hopkins would do that? Martinez, Cotto & Canelo all bastardised it beyond credibility, I don't even like GGG but these cowards are blatantly ducking him and using catchweights and boxing politics to get people to accept it, does anybody really say "Canelo's the man at middleweight because he holds the lineal title". Hell NAH!!! Guy was stripping naked and shaving his beard just so he could lose every available pound to duck GGG.
eh, like I said, you just wish it was something different. If someone beats the MW champ, then he's the middleweight champ if the fight took place between 155-160. Its hardly the first time its ever happened, that a big name went up in weight and won.

As far as fighting everyone- there's nothing wrong with the opponents Cotto fought as MW champ. His first defense was one of Golovkins best wins then he lost the title to Canelo, who defended the title once and went back down in weight.

The fact that an opponent wasn't Golovkin doesn't make them irrelevant.

WHO'S MAKING UP LINEAGE? Geez, the boxing fans here are so retarded. Having a lineal title means nothing if the lineage is completely bastardised, does anybody really consider Canelo the man at MW just because he has the lineal title?
Go fuck yourself and stop trolling, there's lots of pr0n on the Internet, go get some release

Back