GGG vs Jacobs 2016 = Dead

I don't know what that means.
charlie-kelly-illiteracy-1.gif

charlie-kelly-illiteracy-2.gif

The reason the fight's not being made is because Jacobs started whining.

His trainer just had an interview on RingTV and said they need 10-12 weeks of training and they wont be ready for Dec.10. You have to wonder what they were doing all this time, because Golovkin is getting ready.

He doesn't want to fight Golovkin.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the interview came after they knew the fight was getting pushed to 2017. I believe this is spin to try and give a plausible reason for the delay and put off purse bids.

We'll see.

And Danny didn't whine about a god damned thing, attribute blame where it belongs.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the interview came after they knew the fight was getting pushed to 2017. I believe this is spin to try and give a plausible reason for the delay and put off purse bids.

We'll see.

And Danny didn't whine about a god damned thing, attribute blame where it belongs.

He's whining about the purse split...

Loeffler = bad because he doesn't post here
RR = never wrong and is a management God because he does post here

RR got ahead of himself and ended up being wrong on some stuff. Oh well. This became a team vs team thing because some of you are too defensive and refuse to stop genuflecting to him. You can still be boys even in realizing he was wrong on some stuff.

Loeffler = bad because he doesn't post here
RR = never wrong and is a management God because he does post here

RR got ahead of himself and ended up being wrong on some stuff. Oh well. This became a team vs team thing because some of you are too defensive and refuse to stop genuflecting to him. You can still be boys even in realizing he was wrong on some stuff.

Not true at all.

Lots of people questioned @RR about the choices and cuts and decisions that Jacobs and his team were making. Lots of people questioned and debated his take on what actually happens in the fight. Lots of people disagreed with a lot of what he said and what he thought.

The thing is he took all that in stride and discussed things openly and fairly the entire fucking time. He showed people respect whether they agreed with him on everything or on nothing.

It wasn't until these various troll accounts started to question his personal credibility that he got fed up and stopped sharing information. It's disappointing for sure but honestly no reasonable person can blame him for cutting everyone off at this point. Everyone has their limit and he reached his but to say everyone always agreed with him is 100% bullshit.

Jacobs is the biggest joke in boxing, this fight won't happen. Jacobs asking for 40% as if he brings remotely anything to the table, just strip him and have it done with it.
This is what I've been saying fk, Jacobs only claim to fame is that ggg has let him hold onto the little boy version of the title G owns, of course ggg would get the lions share of the purse, he's the real champion not some paper belt holder.

Not true at all.

Lots of people questioned @RR about the choices and cuts and decisions that Jacobs and his team were making. Lots of people questioned and debated his take on what actually happens in the fight. Lots of people disagreed with a lot of what he said and what he thought.

The thing is he took all that in stride and discussed things openly and fairly the entire fucking time. He showed people respect whether they agreed with him on everything or on nothing.

It wasn't until these various troll accounts started to question his personal credibility that he got fed up and stopped sharing information. It's disappointing for sure but honestly no reasonable person can blame him for cutting everyone off at this point. Everyone has their limit and he reached his but to say everyone always agreed with him is 100% bullshit.

That's not true. It was supposed to have happened almost a month ago. The trolling happened just recently. There was a long gap between when things weren't happening in the stated time frame and when the trolling started and there was very little/no info shared.

That's not true. It was supposed to have happened almost a month ago. The trolling happened just recently. There was a long gap between when things weren't happening in the stated time frame and when the trolling started and there was very little/no info shared.

Total bullshit. My quote message thing isn't working so I'll just type this shit out.

The last time @RR dropped an update was on Oct 8th actually...
"It's business. Nothing to worry about. Yes. We have continued to talk. Everything is cool. We'll only talk if we need to. I like Gennady. Don't have anything bad to say about him"

Here is troll number one on Oct 7th which was while @RR was still sharing info about the fight and the media stuff...
Who has verified that this @RR guy is in the Jacobs camp? What's his name? It sounds like he just made up some bs and everyone believes him instead of all the media reports to the contrary?

Same troll on the 9th right before another one(maybe the same guy on an alt account jumped in)...
"maybe you like reading someone posting bs and claiming to be an insider ... maybe he's inside you, but that's about it"

After that the trolls multiplied and continued with the nonsense. So saying there was "a long gap" is simply wrong. The trolling started while he was still sharing info obviously and was in no way a result of him being silent at all.

Nice try though.

Total bullshit. My quote message thing isn't working so I'll just type this shit out.

The last time @RR dropped an update was on Oct 8th actually...
"It's business. Nothing to worry about. Yes. We have continued to talk. Everything is cool. We'll only talk if we need to. I like Gennady. Don't have anything bad to say about him"

Here is troll number one on Oct 7th which was while @RR was still sharing info about the fight and the media stuff...
Who has verified that this @RR guy is in the Jacobs camp? What's his name? It sounds like he just made up some bs and everyone believes him instead of all the media reports to the contrary?

Same troll on the 9th right before another one(maybe the same guy on an alt account jumped in)...
"maybe you like reading someone posting bs and claiming to be an insider ... maybe he's inside you, but that's about it"

After that the trolls multiplied and continued with the nonsense. So saying there was "a long gap" is simply wrong. The trolling started while he was still sharing info obviously and was in no way a result of him being silent at all.

Nice try though.
Many people would attest to him being who he says he is.

Many people would attest to him being who he says he is.

I have no reason to question who he is or what he says at all and in fact I don't doubt it. If I didn't have any faith in the guy I wouldn't have put a thousand bucks against him on the fight. I am only disappointed that the info dried up but I don't blame that on him either. It would be nice if someone shut the trolls up one way or another but considering how long Queen B has been trolling the entire board I don't think that will happen either.

The reason the fight's not being made is because Jacobs started whining.

His trainer just had an interview on RingTV and said they need 10-12 weeks of training and they wont be ready for Dec.10. You have to wonder what they were doing all this time, because Golovkin is getting ready.

He doesn't want to fight Golovkin.
Jacobs called out GGG immediately after beating Mora.

What did he expect? Fighting GGG next Fall?

This is what I've been saying fk, Jacobs only claim to fame is that ggg has let him hold onto the little boy version of the title G owns, of course ggg would get the lions share of the purse, he's the real champion not some paper belt holder.

It's not just that he's the real champion which he clearly is, he brings EVERYTHING to the table.

What does lineal mean when the lineage is bastardised? Nothing, and Jacobs isn't the lineal champ anyway so what does it matter?
I didn't say Jacobs was. Lineage is what it is, just saying people normally quote lineal, not someone who just beat a welterweight beltholder.

He isn't lineal

He should be the lineal since Canelo left the division for 154. RingTV runs the "lineal" title bs and is owned by goldenboy who gave Canelo an extension for his "lineal" title.

The fact is Gennady has 3/4 of the major titles at 160. WBC, WBA, IBF. He's in the same boat at Sergei that their viewed as the man in the division even though another guy Canelo/Adonis claim the lineal.

Back