Georges St-Pierre: PED users should be removed from GOAT list

So, PED user victories are void, so should wins over PED users, you can’t have it both ways. Only their victories shouldn’t count?
Guys on last place teams take PEDs too. Fighters can have a bad cycle, how’d you know if they were at the time of a fight? Or are only victorious fighters are on PEDs?

If you beat a PED user you get extra points u goof

bKjugO.gif
thats dave chappelle level funny lol never gets old

Thank God and the canadian flag GSP looked clean his whole career...

GSP dropping facts

Although he himself has a suspicious as hell HGH looking gut

Realistically HGH should be allowed.

It helps recuperation, amazing for cutting weight, but doesn't actually make you stronger.

Where steroids its like doing 4+ work outs for every 1, but doesnt really help with recovery to the same effect.

And that's the problem, steroids+HGH really is god mode, where you can work out twice a day, and get 8+ workouts in a single day, pretty much every day.

In 1 month you've progressed the equivalent as someone who has done hard training for like 8 months.

A training camp you've made gains as if your opponent has done hard preparation for over 2 years.

I'm not naive where i think everyone is clean today, nor do i think they should be, but as long as everybody does it in a moderation where they dont trigger a positive in the test then thats good enough for me.

You cant get through more than 1 fight without pissing hot, then there's a significant problem where the athlete is abusing them, and the last thing any fan should want is athletes taking more and more just to stay competitive, and it turns into an armrace with PED's, because thats when it gets dangerous.

GSP dropping facts

Although he himself has a suspicious as hell HGH looking gut
If you know nothing about HGH guts, yes. If you can add 1+1, he doesn't have a suspicious gut.

Can you please point out to me in the history of HGH guts that can magically disappear within seconds? Just show me one....

”With people, they think it’s only affecting strength and conditioning and stuff like that,” St-Pierre said. “No, it doesn’t. It’s not only recuperation — it changes the person entirely. It makes him a better athlete. And yes, I think they should be removed from the [GOAT discussion].”

“It’s very hard to say that because a lot of people, they work hard. We know if they got caught once or twice, but we don’t know if they’re all taking it for all of their life or not, so it’s a hard topic to say. It’s not black or white. It’s grey.”

”I’ve trained with them, and you could see a huge difference,” he said. “Like, when you grapple with them, it’s not even the same guy. It’s like if you’re taking two different human beings. It’s completely insane.”

“Just look at the difference with some of the — I’m not saying any names, because I don’t want to attack an individual, I want to change the system — just look at the difference with some people. Look, I remember there was a fight between two opponents, and one guy said, ‘Oh, it’s not the performance-enhancing [drugs] that threw the kick. It’s me.’ Actually, it’s not true. That’s the performance-enhancing drugs that threw the kick, because you wouldn’t have thrown the kick [like that] if you would have not taken them. You know what I mean? So to give you an example, it makes you more creative, it makes you more hungry. It changes the physique. Also, not only the physique, it changes the mind of the person.”

https://www.mmamania.com/platform/a...&utm_source=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Agree or disagree?
Anyone who thinks a proven cheat who juices to win is goat or even great is straight up retarded.

This is going to be a tough thread for Jones & Silva fans to cope with.

Regardless, no matter how many times these guys piss hot, their fans will always worship them & call them the GOAT.

I agree with GSP but I just can"t imagine that he wasnt a PED user himself for most of his own career.

He should have been this vocal about being anti PEDs WHILE he was fighting and not just right when he knew he was retiring.

It comes off as disingenuous imo

If I had to choose my 6 goats of mma like I would choose the 6 Pokémon in my party they would be:

Anderson (my starter), Jones, Fydor, GSP, BJ Penn, and Jose Aldo.
Only guy on your list who fought well under USADA without testing positive was GSP,
re-think your lineup.

I agree with GSP but I just can"t imagine that he wasnt a PED user himself for most of his own career.

He should have been this vocal about being anti PEDs WHILE he was fighting and not just right when he knew he was retiring.

It comes off as disingenuous imo
He asked for advanced testing a few fights before he retired. He at least asked for it in the Condit fight but Condit didn't have anything to hide, unlike Juicy Hendricks.

Alot of people in this thread playing ignorant as FUCK about stuff that's been repeated to straight up bash GSP for years.

Fact: GSP was vocal about advanced testing before he retired.
Fact: GSP cannot see years into the future, i.e. you can't duck USADA with retirement if USADA wasn't implemented until a YEAR and months after retirement.
Fact: HGH gut cannot magically come & go. It is consistent, just cause you show a specific angle picture with his stomach being exerted doesn't mean he has HGH gut, it would be permanent.
Fact: about half a dozen posters(many have been previously banned for fighter bashing "cause mods are gsp fanbois" ) already know this because they've tried to tell this narrative that it's okay for Silva to juice and fail a test, and in the same thread say it's bad GSP HYPOTHETICALLY( i.e. that have no proof of so) doing PEDs in order to keep GSP below/off Silva/Jones on the GOAT list. SMH lmao.

<GSPWoah><{gspressed}>

Back