Media Georges St-Pierre shuts down return & silly UFC 300 rumors

At least his smarter than his fanbitches.
ROFL. That is real irony, calling other people dumbies when you write like an illiterate redneck. You better look at yourself in the mirror and start asking the tough questions.

ROFL. That is real irony, calling other people dumbies when you write like an illiterate redneck. You better look at yourself in the mirror and start asking the tough questions.
Actually, english is my third language. I'm still learning. Sorry for my mistake : (

Damn. I never expected him to fight a young buck, but maybe against Nick or Anderson... why not.

I love the guy but I dont picture him winning in today's arena but I said the same thing when he fought Bisping and im still stunned he won that fight. Truly one of the best.

GSP is the GOAT. He got out at the right time. Rich, mostly healthy. Can’t hate on that.

He’s healthy, he’s wealthy. He has income for the rest of his life. Zero reason to fight in MMA again.

Good for GSP.

I think it's low key disgraceful that anyone would try to coax a happily retired fighter back into the cage after so many years out.

Leave the legends alone.

If they aren't asking, they shouldn't be fighting.

I believe him , but if he was planning to make a surprise return at 300 at this point in time you would have to lie

Back