Georges St-Pierre: PED users should be removed from GOAT list

I just finished telling you show me a footage not pic and you gave me a pic. fail.

and you posted exactly what I said you would and some guy who knows nothing. Super funny.

I see a guy exhaling. Go look in the mirror when you exhale and watch your HGH gut magically appear!

Everyone in the know, knows that ANYONE who is on top among cheaters is also cheating.

Once you understand how prevalent it is, and how effective it is... it isn't hard to put two and two together.

Some people thought Bonds was obvious, but didn't see Lance Armstrong. These are the same type of people who would think Bolt or Phelps was clean. The same logic suggests guys like Jones, Silva, Fedor were heavy users even before 2 of those 3 were caught. People "defend" these guys forever, but if you were privy to more inside information you would change your tune.

Why didn't Cormier care that Jones tested positive? Check out his levels... suspect as well.

TL/DR GSP almost certainly was on PEDs during his career...even if he had a change of heart.

Everyone in the know, knows that ANYONE who is on top among cheaters is also cheating.

Once you understand how prevalent it is, and how effective it is... it isn't hard to put two and two together.

Some people thought Bonds was obvious, but didn't see Lance Armstrong. These are the same type of people who would think Bolt or Phelps was clean. The same logic suggests guys like Jones, Silva, Fedor were heavy users even before 2 of those 3 were caught. People "defend" these guys forever, but if you were privy to more inside information you would change your tune.

Why didn't Cormier care that Jones tested positive? Check out his levels... suspect as well.

TL/DR GSP almost certainly was on PEDs during his career...even if he had a change of heart.

You're not in the know....

and you posted exactly what I said you would and some guy who knows nothing. Super funny.

I see a guy exhaling. Go look in the mirror when you exhale and watch your HGH gut magically appear!
Speak for yourself bud, most people doesn't have a giant bulging gut like that

You're not in the know....

Trained with numerous professional boxers/MMA fighters throughout the years. Almost all used or had used. Literally 90-95% of professional athletes use PEDs and that isn't an overestimation.

Speak for yourself bud, most people doesn't have a giant bulging gut like that

My faovurite part of our discussion:. Your exact quote:

"I just finished telling you show me a footage not pic and you gave me a pic. fail."

You then proceed to link me a VIDEO showing nothing but IMAGES!

Now, that has to be the ultimate fail of the day. It shows nothing. It's just some dummy giving his opinion who knows nothing. It's probably your video lol

Posts like these are good for reminding me that not everyone on Sherdog is a complete fucking newb.

It's like this in every sport too. Bantam AAA hockey (the highest level I played at) EVERYBODY was on fucking drugs. Junior leagues are when the youngins learn that they need to dope if they want any shot at the big leagues.

No kidding. I see a lot of high school athletes at my gym make very rapid gains in strength and lean mass that make it blatantly obvious that they are juicing. Disturbingly, there are more females in that group as well...the lure of full ride sports scholarships is tempting many.

My faovurite part of our discussion:. Your exact quote:

"I just finished telling you show me a footage not pic and you gave me a pic. fail."

You then proceed to link me a VIDEO showing nothing but IMAGES!

Now, that has to be the ultimate fail of the day. It shows nothing. It's just some dummy giving his opinion who knows nothing. It's probably your video lol
so you have no evidence huh? thought so

Trained with numerous professional boxers/MMA fighters throughout the years. Almost all used or had used. Literally 90-95% of professional athletes use PEDs and that isn't an overestimation.

You have never done that and made up.all your "statistics"

No kidding. I see a lot of high school athletes at my gym make very rapid gains in strength and lean mass that make it blatantly obvious that they are juicing. Disturbingly, there are more females in that group as well...the lure of full ride sports scholarships is tempting many.

Now imagine millions of dollars...

You have never done that and made up.all your "statistics"

OK.

Stay ignorant, but don't be surprised to find out Cormier/GSP/etc. have all used PEDs. Look at my post history... said same about Jones, Silva, etc. going way back... not accusing them just stating the obvious that they ALL do it.

As much as I love Silva and Haye Jones guts I agree. Your name is tainted can't come back from that.

OK.

Stay ignorant, but don't be surprised to find out Cormier/GSP/etc. have all used PEDs. Look at my post history... said same about Jones, Silva, etc. going way back... not accusing them just stating the obvious that they ALL do it.

Why would I go through personal history of random, inexperienced poster? Just because he claims some lie about his personal "experience".

You can not educate anyone, because you have no knowledge in regards

Ok, seriously, wtf did the last guy take?
PEDS can be different things.

main-qimg-c8faf9e4854253789dcade779df469b7-c

Before PEDS ----- > After PEDS

best-legal-steroids-one-cycle-of-steroids-before-and-after-decaduro-results-846x743.jpg

Why would I go through personal history of random, inexperienced poster? Just because he claims some lie about his personal "experience".

You can not educate anyone, because you have no knowledge in regards

Trained in 2 MMA camps 13 years ago when you probably had never even heard of MMA.

You say I have no knowledge, yet have no clue about my background (not that it is totally relevant).

Nearly all professionals dope or have doped. Period. If you think otherwise you are blind.

typical sherdog retardedness on display here. guess what, fans of cheating scum like Andy and JBJ, if GSP fails a drug test, he is out of GOAT discussion too. whatever you think about his use of PEDs does not invalidate what he says.
you cheat - you get Armstrong treatment!

He has his nerve knowing dang well at least 75% of fighters and all top fighters are on the sauce

Back