Georges St-Pierre must face UFC contender before shot at Khabib Nurmagomedov - Dana White

Jackonfire

BMF Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
VZ8lkOs.jpg

If two-weight UFC champion Georges St-Pierre wishes to challenge Khabib Nurmagomedov for an unprecedented third title, he'll need to go through a contender first.

That's according to UFC president Dana White, who says the promotion has no interest in booking St-Pierre (26-2), arguably the greatest fighter of all time, against its undefeated 155-pound champion -- despite recent comments by St-Pierre.

"How does Georges St-Pierre jump over all the guys fighting in that division to face Khabib?" White told ESPN. "Just because all of a sudden he wants to come out and fight this guy -- he doesn't get to do that. If Georges St-Pierre is serious, listen, I'll give you a fight with one of these guys in the top five. If you win, you'll be in position for a title shot.

"We don't even know if Georges St-Pierre can make 155 pounds. You know what I mean?"

Read More: http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/...e-face-ufc-contender-shot-khabib-nurmagomedov

All of a sudden he’s a tough guy...

db987e1c510e16a3a8e129c9d5a41b24_400x400.png

If Khabib wants GSP, the bald goof has no other option but to make it happen.

Khabib via. TKO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yet his precious Conor can do whatever

Last edited:
GSP vs Tony would be insane.

Brock St-Pierre would have already been booked against Khabib.

makes perfect sense. If gsp is serious about wanting to take down khabib and he can actually make 155, he should have to take out a kevin lee or someone like that first while khabib fights tony. Heck do gsp vs connor, make a fuck ton of money and set up who gets next title shot that way

If it were true then good, fuck GSP's antics and cherry-picking. Unfortunately it's Dana so GSP will be fighting Khabib as soon as possible.

Conor’s most recent PPV (229) did literally triple the numbers of GSP’s most recent (217), no shit he’s gonna get special treatment

Have him fight Raging al.
Beating him somehow means a title.

Makes sense. GSP lost his ability to just get fights when he fucked over the UFC by retiring after winning the MW belt. The UFC has to make sure that GSP won't just win the title and then retire and leave the division stuck in a quagmire for 2 years.

This coming from the bald clown who let Conor jump the line at LW. Now the 1 guy who many consider the GOAT can't fight the LW champ? GTFOH.

Uncrowned champ in Ferguson
Very legitimate contender in Poirier
Or a fighter whose only fight in 6 years was at 185

I really hope so, I think Dustin or Lee made sense ranking wise

"How does Georges St-Pierre jump over all the guys fighting fighting in that division?" Same way Conor did it, Dana. Fucking goof. But cause GSP wants to do it, it isn't okay. Doesn't matter though I have no desire to see Khabib-GSP.

Yet his prescious Conor can do whatever
They already gave GSP the MW champ no strings attached, they aren't blackballing him or anything.

It makes sense that they wouldn't just let him stall another division up. Let an actual deserving contender (Tony) fight for the belt first.

Back