George Groves vs Chris Eubank Jnr - Saturday 17th February

Its probably because when your cutting, you really have to make sure your under and will make weight, you don't want to be panicking and trying to cut for a re-weigh in.

I'm more inclined to believe it is just bad management by McGuigan's team

How long until the fights?

Its only 17:20 UK time, so at least another 5 hours until the main event - card will probably start around 19:00
huh? My clock only goes to 12.

<{katwhu}>

Don't know if it's been mentioned in here but if you're in the UK or Ireland and have a ps4 you can buy the ppv, it's about 16 quid.

Jesus, like the monkey guy from bloodsport.
the fuck was he thinking?

Looks like he was trying to catch chickens. Maybe he’d just drilled a shit load of magic mushrooms?

This is going to be streamed live online. See the write up on it at bloodyelbow.com today.

I wouldn't expect it before 10pm UK time as that's when ITV Box office starts.

I've been impressed by Groves' resurrection . After the Badou Jack fight, I thought he would pretty much be relegated to journeyman status. But McGuigan has brought him back. He's fought some decent opponents too.

With that said, I've got Eubank Jr. in this one. I know he's the smaller fighter, but the work rate will be the difference. I still question Groves' stamina. he has improved in recent fights, but Eubank is a volume puncher he's going to be in his face every round. Groves still has moments in his fights where he questions himself and gets into trouble and backed into the ropes. He had some of those moments against Cox. If he has any against Eubank, he's finished.

Eubank by KO/TKO round 6.

Card is starting

Main event will start 3 hours from now

Back