George Groves vs Chris Eubank Jnr - Saturday 17th February

Groves looking much healthier and relaxed as he is interviewed on arrival...

I wonder if he’s had some Steve Collins style hypnosis or something - he seems very Zen these days...

"This uploaded has not made the video available in your country"

:( Why does this always happen to me?

Because you get free healthcare and dental and canadian bacon and milk comes in bags and maple syrup flows from every tree.

SMW is really no longer the division that it used to be, those 2 have obvious flaws and are still some of the best fighters in the division. and there's not a lot of other top guys.

SMW is really no longer the division that it used to be, those 2 have obvious flaws and are still some of the best fighters in the division. and there's not a lot of other top guys.

Way to hype up the thread

stream me pls

Hi...you are a real man.

bXXGBJJ.jpg

Eubank Jnr wraps his own hands - seems unusual - anyone else do that?
@Seano

Eubank Jnr wraps his own hands - seems unusual - anyone else do that?
@Seano

He's an egomaniac. I'd say it's very rare for a boxer to wrap his own hands, but apparently he doesn't even have a trainer either.

yes, and that was a fucking good fight just on

Lol Snr is too funny.. "I may have built him too well."

So, I had a bet on Walsh on the undercard - judges were split three ways, so Walsh retained his title. I lost the bet. Seems harsh @Sunfish

Fat Nas always makes me smile.....what a fighter back in the day and he just said 'fuck it' and ate what he wanted and stopped moving

"This uploaded has not made the video available in your country"

:( Why does this always happen to me?
Download Hola and set it to USA. Then you'll be able to see it.

EDIT: Aaaand it just ended lol.

It's bullshit isn't it?

Can't figure out how to watch the fights at all.

source.gif

If you're in Canada, it's on SuperChannel, if not..... VPN. I use Nord, but there are many. I think the Opera Browser has a free VPN as an option.... it's been a long time since I used that though so ??

Fat Nas always makes me smile.....what a fighter back in the day and he just said 'fuck it' and ate what he wanted and stopped moving

Except when hes crashing sports cars at high speed

Back