George Groves vs Chris Eubank Jnr - Saturday 17th February

The chick interviewing sounds like Nardwuar - "Last night, you sounded genuinely angry..."

Here we go...

TsKFyuu.jpg

Sup doggers..my town tonight, i was there for eubank benn 2, and a young naseem hamed on the card and winky wright tuned in our local lad bingham.
And speaking of naseem, he keeps on talking about desire and hunger and the if groves has the appetite for the fight and still has the hunger.
well one thing is for dam sure..naseem has the hunger and looks like hes eaten a small child..
fuck me, im 6'2 and 200 pounds and he makes me look skinny..
fat fucker..
i hope groves wins btw..

What kind of hair is that to sport during an event like that lol!

I'm sort of surprised people think this is a pretty good matchup. Groves has never lived up to the hype he had going on early in his career.

This is streaming in youtube on the WBSS channel.

Fuck me white rasta..
Sort your head out mate. .You look a right twat..

I have seen someone do it but can't recall who.

The night McClellan fought Benn he wrapped his own hands, he also didn't really have any sort of corner or cornerman...and once he needed to change his tactics....nobody was there to tell him

The night McClellan fought Benn he wrapped his own hands, he also didn't really have any sort of corner or cornerman...and once he needed to change his tactics....nobody was there to tell him

Why was that? Sounds odd for such a high level pro.

Watched that live.. Maybe the most memorable fight I ever watchedw.
Benn was wrote off with no chance.
It was epic. With respect to Gerald.

Groves wins the walk out tunes.. Well did with the stones

Or you could just post it.

I had trouble finding it because of the stupid hashtag symbol so I figured I'd just post it.

Pulling for Groves because Eubanks annoys me with the negotiating for fights he doesn't want bullshit.

In!

Rooting for Eubank and predicting he gets the finish or comes close to it late.

Groves coming out to Spitfire. We need more Boxers coming out to Prodigy songs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back