Discussion in 'MMA Betting Discussion' started by OutRun, Jul 1, 2017.
Shev looked like he was sipping on da bomba against halsey but moose should have this one
Another cool fight!
Official! Gokhan Saki makes his debut against Henrique Da Silva at UFC Japan!
hell yes get to fade frank one more time
Perfect matchup for gokhan
Why are you guys confident in Saki? We know literally nothing about his grappling
Cos franks a walking zombie with no td's
Is there any info at all about Sakis training though? Even a bum like Frank has a chance to score a td and grab a sub if he hasn't been working on it long, especially since Saki doesn't strike me as an exceptional athlete
Frank is terrible saki is more likely to hit a td. Frank cant breathe after 2 mins and hes got a nasty flight to japan.
AXS odds are out. I like Mowles and Cameron Miller.
Gonna try to watch some footage on the co main right now, but I really like Geoff Neal as a slight dog. Bilal is pretty bad besides sneaky timing and composure. Dude literally herky jerky flops around the cage every fight. On the flip side, I'm impressed with Neal who has a very functional and solid all around game that he should only be building on.
Gonna drop a full unit on him. Kind of rare for me with axs cards, well see if it goes well
Lol the only line movement has been on the three plays we just mentioned. All odds are worse now.
just haven't had the chance to look at lfa tonight.. gl guys
Geoff Neal fookin killed him
Road FC 40: $1 Million Lightweight Tournament
• Fukuda Riki vs Kim Hoon (Middleweight Match)
• Raika Emiko vs Kim Hae-In (Women's Flyweight Match)
• Jung Doo-Jae vs Alexander Merezhko (Lightweight Tournament Reserve Match)
• Lee Hyung-Seok vs Park Hae-Jin (Lightweight Tournament Reserve Match)
• Lim Dong-Hwan vs Kim Ji-Hoon (Middleweight)
• Mighty Mo vs Kang Dong-Kook (Openweight Championship)
• Shinji Sasaki vs Amartuvshin Khuukhenkhuu (Lightweight Tournament Opening Round Match)
• Tom Santos vs Nam Yui-Chul (Lightweight Tournament Opening Round Match)
• Ronys Torres vs Elnur Agaev (Lightweight Tournament Opening Round Match)
• Shimoishi Kota vs Park Dae-Sung (Lightweight Tournament Opening Round Match)
• Toninho Furia vs Nandin-Erdene (Lightweight Tournament Opening Round Match)
• Kim Chang-Hyun vs Mansour Barnaoui (Lightweight Tournament Opening Round Match)
• Shamil Zavurov vs Leo Kuntz (Lightweight Tournament Opening Round Match)
• Baoyincang vs Red Romero (Lightweight Tournament Opening Round Match)
Glad I tailed you on that one. I did well in Bellator and almost blew it all on AXS. That one saved me.
UFC Fight Night 114: Pettis vs. Moreno | 2017.08.05 | Mexico City, Mexico
Sergio Pettis +110
Brandon Moreno -150
Over 2.5 -140
Under 2.5 +100
UFC Fight Night: Struve vs. Volkov | 2017.09.02 | Rotterdam, Netherlands
Stefan Struve +135
Alexander Volkov -175
Over 1.5 -175
Under 1.5 +135
took O2.5 on pettis-moreno here -140.
Whats the general consensus on Luca now? I know he gets shit for personality/marketing style but he does have an impressive record (I assume the third party tracking he uses is legit).
Lol why do you want to buy his picks?
I think he used to be a lot shadier than he is now. I mean, there is proof of him mixing with his results and stuff, and then it was the time he only bet heavy favorites, but these days he seems to be doing well.
Separate names with a comma.