Ricardo Lamas (USA) -370
Jason Knight (USA) +240

Jimi Manuwa (ENG) -220
Volkan Oezdemir (SUI) +155

Cristiane ´Cyborg´ Justino (BRA) -5000 lol
Tonya Evinger (USA) +900

Dennis Bermudez (USA) -250
Darren Elkins (USA) +170

Wow @ that price on Knight. Hope I can get something similar but I doubt it.

Yeah those prices all seem pretty spot on besides Lamas vs Knight being too wide

No dude. Not at all

i think paul craig sucks and won't be in the ufc for long. he's good on the mat but isn't a great wrestler. i think khalil is perhaps good enough to keep it standing and win via ko. i'll be looking to play him as a dog.

New line on betsafe (Fight Nights)

Rousimar Palhares -250
Alexei Ivanov +170

Any info on Ivanov?

New line on betsafe (Fight Nights)

Rousimar Palhares -250
Alexei Ivanov +170

Any info on Ivanov?

Watched his last fight. Paul Harris that beat Shields and Fitch should sub him in 10 seconds.
Paul harris from his last two fights(2 ko losses), I'm not so sure where his head's at.

Watched his last fight. Paul Harris that beat Shields and Fitch should sub him in 10 seconds.
Paul harris from his last two fights(2 ko losses), I'm not so sure where his head's at.

OMG! Ran right into that guillotine and tried defending it by punching the guy in the face. :eek:

Last edited:
Jason Knight was 3.1 at Bet-At-Home. I registered, deposited and tried to bet 300. I was told that I was over winning limit or something and the odds dropped to 2.8 before I had a chance to go again (line had not moved in an hour or so before). I managed to do 50 at 2.8 and 30 at 2.55. After that I tried to bet Evinger for fun for 10 euros at 10.0. Again over winning limit error. I don't get this site. Can someone explain how their limits work?

Bet a bit on Paul because of Alexei's last fight.

any intel for tuesday night? holobaugh is the only guy i'm familiar with (and i do rate him quite highly).

friendly reminder to update your UFC PIck Em rosters and Draft Kings teams as there have been some late additions/changes.

Also as there is a card tomorrow as well UFC Pick Em and DK needs to be looked at tomo before fight time as well.

Peace and run good (but not too good).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back