General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - July, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

OutRun

I'm giving you a night call to tell you how I feel
@Blue
Reaction score
thinking about stabbing celinski tomorrow at +300. yeah he's 37 and slow but it's still a totally winnable fight if he can keep it standing imo. magalhaes never had great standup.

Magalhaes has good kicks and can even outstrike him. I watched all Celinski ksw fights, he did well only against Kondraciuk, who lost another 2 fights since then.

I think about Zielinski bet, Hallmann struggled in last fights after ufc release and Ziekinski has good hands, good tdd and grappling. And their careers move in the opposite directions imo.

lol Tavares +133 on betsafe hitting that for sure - Johnson/Gaethje even money

https://gyazo.com/57de0d5c52f5be05f0edb00bc2117702

Klose +250 is kinda tempting too but have a feeling it might be even higher by fight time? with all the hype on Diakiese and the fact that ppl seems to hammer all the favorites lately

Maia +150 on pokerstars/betstars

They reopened MJ at +107 i maxxed that line. I cap him around -160.

Also bet Ponz +127 I dont think Gunnar can take him down. Pick em fight imo maybe even favouring Ponz slightly.
As a fellow Argentinian I fucking love Ponzinibbio. Couldnt ask for a better fighter to represent my country: A heavy hitter banger who also turns to be one of the most down to earth and nicest guys in the roster.

But I think Gunnar striking is underrated and that fucking straight left hand is going to catch my boy Santiago, hurt him and getting him submitted... that if he does not get the takedown from a trip.

Either way I think Ponzi loses but I will be rooting hard for him.

As a fellow Argentinian I fucking love Ponzinibbio. Couldnt ask for a better fighter to represent my country: A heavy hitter banger who also turns to be one of the most down to earth and nicest guys in the roster.

But I think Gunnar striking is underrated and that fucking straight left hand is going to catch my boy Santiago, hurt him and getting him submitted... that if he does not get the takedown from a trip.

Either way I think Ponzi loses but I will be rooting hard for him.
I hear you. But if Ponz is the one moving forward and can make Gunnar fight off his back foot he will neutralize that left hand a bit and can beat Gunnar up.

i much prefer ponz's boxing over gunnar's karate. if ponz keeps it standing (he's the larger guy and his takedown defence has improved a lot) i favour him strongly to win.

Luke Barnatt with a win over the overrated Max Nunes.

Vinny loses as a -330 favorite. Celinski +270 cashes.

I hear you. But if Ponz is the one moving forward and can make Gunnar fight off his back foot he will neutralize that left hand a bit and can beat Gunnar up.

i much prefer ponz's boxing over gunnar's karate. if ponz keeps it standing (he's the larger guy and his takedown defence has improved a lot) i favour him strongly to win.

Might want to take it in general discussion.

was the zielinski/hallman fight close? i see it was a split.

Vinny loses as a -330 favorite. Celinski +270 cashes.

I wanted to go bigger lol but his opponent wasn't that good either.

I forgot to post it but Vinny recently left Syndicate MMA and started his own BJJ gym. On instagram he posted a few pics training but he doesn't really have a home mma gym.

Attachments

• IMG_0270.PNG
    IMG_0270.PNG
    260.3 KB · Views: 9
I didn't see the Hallman fight.

Vinny was the same fighter as usual: he gassed after 1.5 rounds, had shitty boxing, and stopped going for take downs after he got stuffed in R2 or something. Once Vinny gasses, hr is super easy to hit, he doesn't go for TDs, and he throws less kicks (his best strike).

Both Vinny and Celinski gassed in early-mid R2, so the fight sucked.

Ugh, didn't realize BKB was this morning. Would've bet heavy on that Guillard fight.

Bet-At-Home

Brian Ortega (USA) -180
Renato Moicano (BRA) +128

Ricardo Lamas (USA) -370
Jason Knight (USA) +240

Jimi Manuwa (ENG) -220
Volkan Oezdemir (SUI) +155

Cristiane ´Cyborg´ Justino (BRA) -5000 lol
Tonya Evinger (USA) +900

Dennis Bermudez (USA) -250
Darren Elkins (USA) +170

Status