Social Gay liberal parents disowned their adopted son after he wore a Trump 2020 MAGA hat.

Even if they dont abandon them. Gay is morally wrong against God and is mental illness or at the least a biological anomally. The idea that people who cant reproduce and support a deranged historically wrong relationship should be allowed to adopt kids and brain wash them in insane.

So being gay is totally insane because it doesn't conform to biological reality, but believing that another man walked on water and rose from the dead is totally congruent with biological reality. And raising your children to not only accept such dogma, but dedicate their entire lives to worshiping supposed events that have absolutely no scientific basis in the physical world is totally not brainwashing, and totally not insane. Completely different.

"God told me that being gay is a mental illness".

I don't think you truly understand how ironic this statement is.

60 MILLION!!!!!!

I would love my son if he was: gay, liberal, etc.... but if he dares... if he dares to be Conservative. That's it... out on the streets!

Trump isn't a conservative is he though? If we're going by strict definitions as opposed to it being con vs dems.

Not that I necessarily believe it myself, but wouldn't it?

I'm not really commenting on whether it is or not, I'm simply saying that a religious person can't have it both ways. Transgenders/gays/whatever could be considered a belief, just as Christians believe that Jesus Christ rose from the dead. Both beliefs defy what we scientifically understand about our physical world.

As such, either both are mental illnesses, or they are not.

Good one!

Shake your head really really hard, then smack your forehead 10 times with a shoe(not a sandal) then look in the mirror and scream PEOPLE LIKE ME!
Wow more trolling kewl bro edge lord

Nah, they sound gayer than Robin Williams after an 8-ball. For me, that's not really an issue. And, it sounds like a MAGA hat based on the kids reaction to the 60 million bit; if it were a swasticker, he wouldn't be all "what?!?" and say "you guys are crazy". Everybody knows what the swastika symbolizes.
LOL bro it's a troll account my God you're gullible as fuck. If he wears a Maga hat and gets no reaction how will that get views, if he wears a nazi hat and then posts a click bait title it's much better

The kid is 22, aware of his parents' political leanings, and was a dipshit willing to sacrifice his family over a hat that he likely only wore to piss off his parents.

Fuck 'im.

His gay parents may be irrational and crazy but man..you gotta" be a complete dick to come into their house with the hat on to piss them off further while recording it.

The kid is 22, aware of his parents' political leanings, and was a dipshit willing to sacrifice his family over a hat that he likely only wore to piss off his parents.

Fuck 'im.

I don't think he gives a shit about them anyway.

They're only his adopted Parents as his real ones were long dead.

I bet these two clowns weren't exactly the Paragon of Parenthood while he was growing up.

He's better off on his own and I bet he was already packed up and ready to move out before he pulled a Troll Job on them with the MAGA hat.

I mean the "parents" are clearly being over-dramatic homos but the "kid" is twenty fucking two. I got no sympathy for being kicked out in your 20's no matter the reason.

Im with the dad. The kid is typical kid who thinks he can do whatever he wants. The father paid for the house and you know his views. Why go over your way to put on that hat in his house and then film him to make him look bad? You have the right to say I dont want that symbol in my house as a house owner and if you dont like it....move out

I would agree but their logic was pretty redic. In the end redic or not its their house and their rules. But at 22 the "kid" shouldnt be staying there anyway.

LOL bro it's a troll account my God you're gullible as fuck. If he wears a Maga hat and gets no reaction how will that get views, if he wears a nazi hat and then posts a click bait title it's much better
You're unreasonable. Why are you so emotionally invested in this? You don't know what he was wearing, so dummy up about gullibility.
Anyway, we're done here, this is a waste of time.

You're unreasonable. Why are you so emotionally invested in this? You don't know what he was wearing, so dummy up about gullibility.
Anyway, we're done here, this is a waste of time.
I'm not emotionally invested. Just amazes me people dont go one step further, look at the name of theaccount and other videos posted by the account and think maybe the video is fake or the title is inaccurate. This thread is a perfect example why fake news and Russian bots are a thing. Low effort low IQ lazy fucks who take everything for face value.

I never got why the gays were so anti Trump to begin with. Could somebody kindly point to me where he has come out against gays in any way?
He seems pretty neutral on the matter.

Just shows you how much the media has done to whip up hysterics. Trump waved an LGBT flag at the GOP convention and neither he or VP Pence have said anything anti-gay. Or undoing gay marriage. Technically Trump is the first Pro-Gay Marriage President. That's why I always lead with that when someone says he's taking away gay rights. It always goes back to feelings with the Left.

Heathens. Godless heathens with feces on their penis.

Rip you want me to take this shit seriously?
A spolied 22 year old living in parents basement getting the boot?
Fuck I would kick him out for leaving the toothpaste cap off.
Lil Michael j Fox /Alex p keatin . Find your bootstraps lil snowflake.

Back