Social Gay liberal parents disowned their adopted son after he wore a Trump 2020 MAGA hat.

Damn righties are so quick to judge but will scrutinize the fuck if this were reverse.

No where is it established they are gay
No where does it establish they are his parents
No where is it shown he's wearing a Maga hat
The channel is full of right wing propaganda videos created in the last 5 months

That´s NOT how to emotional outrage

Wow. I'm a dumb ass for pointing out same sex parents are imo good parents? Or successful in general

Who let this homophobic asshole out the basement? Get the fuck outta here you dumb ass homophobe
OK, now I get you're a troll

I find it pretty funny that Rip gets his panties all bunched up when someone doesn´t like a MAGA hat. But discriminating Gays, lesbians, trans people etc etc is just fine and dandy.

Rip be like

3e5c736c2c6bdd9e2a98ea9308f656e6.jpg
{<jimmies}

Congrats to RIP for once again being the better man and pretty much ignoring the flaming going on by the Mean Girls group that seems to stalk him from thread to thread

If there were only an age limit for the WR

OK, now I get you're a troll

Good one!

Shake your head really really hard, then smack your forehead 10 times with a shoe(not a sandal) then look in the mirror and scream PEOPLE LIKE ME!

I thought there were forum rules against posting other posters private biz

I'm sure this private video of Homer & Fawlty was not approved by them

Rarely ever do I post “lol” and actually mean it. This post, however, I had to calm myself down because I was laughing so hard.

Rarely ever do I post “lol” and actually mean it. This post, however, I had to calm myself down because I was laughing so hard.

If its 1 thing the WR needs more of. It is laughter.

No group of people has a monopoly on closing their mind to opposing views.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-son-because-he-wears-a-trump-2020-hat-video/

"The men are heard screaming at their son, “60 million people died because of this! You can’t wear this in my home. Get out!”

60 million people? What the hell are they talking about?

One of his parents says, “Don’t be surprised if the locks are changed when you come home.”

It’s not clear yet where or when this video was taken.
It was posted 20 hours ago."

Nice man bites dog story.

They don't have a lispy cadence they have an accent because this is not in the US
Nah, they sound gayer than Robin Williams after an 8-ball. For me, that's not really an issue. And, it sounds like a MAGA hat based on the kids reaction to the 60 million bit; if it were a swasticker, he wouldn't be all "what?!?" and say "you guys are crazy". Everybody knows what the swastika symbolizes.

I find it pretty funny that Rip gets his panties all bunched up when someone doesn´t like a MAGA hat. But discriminating Gays, lesbians, trans people etc etc is just fine and dandy.

Rip be like
Thats quite a simplification. You read this thread and think its that the gay people hate the hat that is the problem?

No, the problem is "parents" disowning their kids over a hat. That is a VERY different thing than what you just said. Hate Rip if you want, but don't lie to get people to join in.

Last edited:
Straight people adopt too. I am seeing that the big push on gay parenting a decade ago was indeed something intended more for social validation than caring for a kid. This isn't a pet you get from the pound and take it back when it displeases you and the fact that these people did this makes me believe that they think that way.
Or maybe it's because they were finally legally allowed to do so and it's increasingly becoming socially acceptable?

I never got why the gays were so anti Trump to begin with. Could somebody kindly point to me where he has come out against gays in any way?
He seems pretty neutral on the matter.

When the gay nightclub in Florida got shot up by that Muslim terrorist in 2016, he was the only major candidate not trying to turn it into a gun control issue. Hillary, Obama, etc were all bring up gun control on twitter within 5 minutes of the story breaking, exposing their agenda. Trump actually gained support among gays after that. I guess these two are still hung up on their intersectionality.

Read my post 5 more times followed by your response. Then try to figure out what the hell happened

I already said my guess is he was wearing a swastika condom

Gotta wonder if they’d be more offended by the swastika, or the use of a condom.

Nah, I think they're upset that the kid is going against them, and he's so close to being a legal fuckable age, all their dreams just went down the drain, cut the parents some slack.

<bball2>

Thats quite a simplification. You read this thread and think its that the gay people hate the hate that is the problem?

No, the problem is "parents" disowning their kids over a hat. That is a VERY different thing than what you just said. Hate Rip if you want, but don't lie to get people to join in.
Sure buddeh. Don't pretend like he doesn't have an agenda here.

Rip be like

3e5c736c2c6bdd9e2a98ea9308f656e6.jpg

You know it’s possible to be Christian and be tolerant of LGBTQ community while at the same time not agreeing with their lifestyle since God created man and woman as a couple for procreation right? I’m not even religious but that’s just common sense

Back