Social Gay liberal parents disowned their adopted son after he wore a Trump 2020 MAGA hat.

I dunno what your post means I can't tell if you're trolling or just a legit dumbass with the gay comments

Wow. I'm a dumb ass for pointing out same sex parents are imo good parents? Or successful in general

Who let this homophobic asshole out the basement? Get the fuck outta here you dumb ass homophobe

s0208.gif

Meh.

Great talking to ya

I never got why the gays were so anti Trump to begin with. Could somebody kindly point to me where he has come out against gays in any way?
He seems pretty neutral on the matter.

He is actually the first president ever to openly support gay marriage while he was campaigning.

He was actually the first president ever to support gay marriage when he was campaigning.

Media has convinced groups what is good and what is bad. What a person actually believes or does is secondary to the media narrative

That's not fair to the kid, it's not his fault he was born retarded.

"The men are heard screaming at their son, “60 million people died because of this! You can’t wear this in my home. Get out!”

60 million died because of a hat?? Was it an assault hat?

Are we sure the dad's were not just upset that the hat did not match his otherwise stunning outfit?
Nah, I think they're upset that the kid is going against them, and he's so close to being a legal fuckable age, all their dreams just went down the drain, cut the parents some slack.

Gay people need to stop riding the coattails of mexican immigrants. When did trump say shit about gay people?

If you can watch this and not see the left have lost their fucking minds than idk what to tell you.

It's hyperbole. The identity politics and authoritarianism bear some resemblance, but the factor that lead to all those deaths was the aggressive expansionism. Trump's displayed the exact opposite in that sense, not only in terms of seeking territorial acquisitions, but even hegemonic alliances.

Absurd hyperbole. Agreed.

If you can watch this and not see the left have lost their fucking minds than idk what to tell you.

Colleges have some of the weirdest and emotionally fragile people I've ever seen. Not to mention the rate of mental illness. Unreal.

???

It's pretty sick when a parent disowns their own kid for turning out gay, wouldn't you agree? Yet you support this?
No no it’s the MAGA hat. I’d disown my kids for far less (anime) maybe I’m biased.

The funny thing to me is that they also constantly post pictures from gay pride parades to show how inappropriate they are. I always wonder, are those pictures saved on their computers? Or do they just repeatedly complete Google searches for gay pride parades?
I heard a rumor that someone said people like RIP pose in gay pride parades to make them look bad.

@Warlord Palis But on a serious note, I absolutely do not agree and I would not disown my child for wearing a maga hat. Mock him relentlessly until he becomes a school shooter? Perhaps.

@Warlord Palis But on a serious note, I absolutely do not agree and I would not disown my child for wearing a maga hat. Mock him relentlessly until he becomes a school shooter? Perhaps.
You're so close to making the coveted triple yellow card. Just get up on that stool, throw it around your neck and kick off for pure bliss. We will celebrate you and how great a person you were.

You're so close to making the coveted triple yellow card. Just get up on that stool, throw it around your neck and kick off for pure bliss. We will celebrate you and how great a person you were.
hold-me-back-gif-5.gif

I find it pretty funny that Rip gets his panties all bunched up when someone doesn´t like a MAGA hat. But discriminating Gays, lesbians, trans people etc etc is just fine and dandy.

Rip be like

3e5c736c2c6bdd9e2a98ea9308f656e6.jpg

Back