Social Gay liberal parents disowned their adopted son after he wore a Trump 2020 MAGA hat.

Ripskater

Johnny Mac's friend
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-son-because-he-wears-a-trump-2020-hat-video/

"The men are heard screaming at their son, “60 million people died because of this! You can’t wear this in my home. Get out!”

60 million people? What the hell are they talking about?

One of his parents says, “Don’t be surprised if the locks are changed when you come home.”

It’s not clear yet where or when this video was taken.
It was posted 20 hours ago."

Heavenly father, please return homer to our forum. This thread needs him.

You shouldn't judge mentally ill people.

60 million people, awesome

It actually makes me sad that people feel this way. Like you're in mental jail.

Free to choose a gender, but not which hat to wear.

*Newsflash*

Gay liberals say dumb shit, look stupid on the internet.

More at 11

Also I'm totally surprised that a gay liberal couple produced a Trump supporting son. Thuper thurprised.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-son-because-he-wears-a-trump-2020-hat-video/

"The men are heard screaming at their son, “60 million people died because of this! You can’t wear this in my home. Get out!”

60 million people? What the hell are they talking about?

One of his parents says, “Don’t be surprised if the locks are changed when you come home.”

It’s not clear yet where or when this video was taken.
It was posted 20 hours ago."

60 million people died just means Hillary voters lost their minds at this loss cause it was her turn. He let some truth out.

Im with the dad. The kid is typical kid who thinks he can do whatever he wants. The father paid for the house and you know his views. Why go over your way to put on that hat in his house and then film him to make him look bad? You have the right to say I dont want that symbol in my house as a house owner and if you dont like it....move out

Heavenly father, please return homer to our forum. This thread needs him.

This thread is exactly what would get him banned again

Remember him going off on anyone saying it was in appropriate for a school to bring in a drag queen who goes by the name "whore" for career day?

Last edited:
Im with the dad. The kid is typical kid who thinks he can do whatever he wants. The father paid for the house and you know his views. Why go over your way to put on that hat in his house and then film him to make him look bad? You have the right to say I dont want that symbol in my house as a house owner and if you dont like it....move out

I think he should have baked him a MAGA red hat cake

I'm a Trump voter and I disowned all of my Liberal children before he even started talking about politics

Those people are mentally ill and the illness manifests in progressive politics. I guess everyone can draw their own conclusions on whether it’s a chicken or egg scenario.

It would be terrible to have gay parents. Gay adoption should be illegal in USA like it is in many other countries. God doesnt approve of how the US is handling itself morally.

Back