Social Gay liberal parents disowned their adopted son after he wore a Trump 2020 MAGA hat.

60 million people died from MAGA?

Huge if true.

It is apparent many of you have never had kids.

With my kids and the accidents, police visits, expulsions, fires, explosions, toga parties, mental breakdowns, drug raids, fist fights, cock fighting, bull riding, car stealing, etc etc, I'd be fucking ECSTATIC about a mean hat.

With my kids and the accidents, police visits, expulsions, fires, explosions, toga parties, mental breakdowns, drug raids, fist fights, cock fighting, bull riding, car stealing, etc etc, I'd be fucking ECSTATIC about a mean hat.

What kinda kids you got man???

Mostly I get pissed when they leave the lights on or don't eat the god damn lunch I got up early to make them.

These guys were never interested in being parents. They just considered the kid an accessory until he was no longer convenient.

There are more MAGA fans in the closet than gays in 2018, including gay MAGA fans. Fact.

Social media has destroyed liberalism. They are more locked in to their narrow-minded views than the Tea Party was to their idiocy.

Social media has destroyed liberalism. They are more locked in to their narrow-minded views than the Tea Party was to their idiocy.
Couldn't you replace the word liberalism with any political group though?

Maybe the kid was wearing a make america gay always hat? Parents jumped the gun.

The kid is 22, aware of his parents' political leanings, and was a dipshit willing to sacrifice his family over a hat that he likely only wore to piss off his parents.

Fuck 'im.

why ? those same parents would have rebelled against their own parents when they were younger.

do you think these gay parents just expected their adopted to son to follow in their footsteps. this son of theirs prov wore a skirt as kid, he now wants revenge.

how old is the kid? I hope they are forced to keep him since he is still too young and they are still responsible for him. their fight for the right to adopt should come back and fuck them.
not that I have anything against gay marriage, but these two are mentally ill.

There are more MAGA fans in the closet than gays in 2018, including gay MAGA fans. Fact.

This ia actually quite true, and funny. Funny because it is true.

In my personal life, 2 people who told me that they lied to their wives about who they voted for this past election. That is more than the number of closet homosexuals that i know and/or suspect.

In my personal life, 2 people who told me that they lied to their wives about who they voted for this past election.
Yes honey it's time for a woman to break the final glass ceiling!
[checks Trump/Pence, feigns outrage when watching CNN with the little woman]

This ia actually quite true, and funny. Funny because it is true.

In my personal life, 2 people who told me that they lied to their wives about who they voted for this past election. That is more than the number of closet homosexuals that i know and/or suspect.
Lol. That is hilarious.

why ? those same parents would have rebelled against their own parents when they were younger.

do you think these gay parents just expected their adopted to son to follow in their footsteps. this son of theirs prov wore a skirt as kid, he now wants revenge.

He's an adult. Hes clearly trolling. I have no issues with his parents kicking him to the curb.

Thats quite a simplification. You read this thread and think its that the gay people hate the hat that is the problem?

No, the problem is "parents" disowning their kids over a hat. That is a VERY different thing than what you just said. Hate Rip if you want, but don't lie to get people to join in.
The "kid" is 22 and was probably doing this to intentionally piss off his parents. Parents kicking out adult children over arguments isn't the craziest thing in the world though I do think their getting so upset over the hat is a bad look to say the least.

I'd feel very differently if the "kid" was between like 14-17

Sounds like the parents are to blame.

Back