Francis Ngannou vs Jon Jones

Nganou would KO him.
Jones said himself he doesn’t want to fight big heavyweights.

Outside the PED thing, I'm not sure how JJ will do at HW. As he's never fought there. Will his speed be a factor, will size and strength be a problem for him? I'm not sure until it happens. DC had already fought and done well at hw, so it wasn't a surprise he is doing well again

Can Jon Jones do what Stipe did? Or does he KO Ngannou?

Does Ngannou take Jones head?

Discuss

Dimension wise Ngannou's impressive. Honestly I've come to the conclusion that reach+muay thai is the secret sauce and is why Jones and AS were so dominant. Take away MT and reach is much less effective, don't think we should just get the biggest guys and just throw them at Jones why not Struve then?

Know you guys don't like MMA Math but he lost to both guys DC finished.

There were no interesting matchups for Jones at HW except Stipe and DC made that match a whole lot less interesting. Jones hasn't not fought for a belt in 8 years now why'd he do it again just to fight some random guy?

Outside the PED thing, I'm not sure how JJ will do at HW. As he's never fought there. Will his speed be a factor, will size and strength be a problem for him? I'm not sure until it happens. DC had already fought and done well at hw, so it wasn't a surprise he is doing well again

Jones is larger than DC in height and reach and if he gained the weight he'd be a better HW. Jones having never fought at HW and DC having previously fought at HW doesn't change anything. Guys skinny at 6.4 and 205 of course he can fight at HW. Any speed he loses is discounted by the fact his opponents carry that weight too. For example people think DC looks "better" at HW, he doesn't he's slower his opponents are just less athlethic too so we're marveling at how fast he looks relative to them. Jones would be slower and look faster at HW cause his opponents would be less able to keep up.

Jones is larger than DC in height and reach and if he gained the weight he'd be a better HW. Jones having never fought at HW and DC having previously fought at HW doesn't change anything. Guys skinny at 6.4 and 205 of course he can fight at HW. Any speed he loses is discounted by the fact his opponents carry that weight too. For example people think DC looks "better" at HW, he doesn't he's slower his opponents are just less athlethic too so we're marveling at how fast he looks relative to them. Jones would be slower and look faster at HW cause his opponents would be less able to keep up.
I mean, maybe. Would the not cutting weight help JJ as much as it helps others? We have no idea.
Also with HW, the biggest advantage JJ has is gone. He is tall, and a good wrestler, which means that his opponents hit him at the ends of their reach, and the fear the clinch due to TDs. This may be gone at HW outside of him fighting DC

This is something that we'll never know.

We can't be sure of that. If he was clean I doubt he could rag doll people as easily as he did.
He ragdolled the barrel Cormier. Who ragdolls that - remember, that one being a fat (10+ pounds over Jones AT LHW) AND Olympian -, ragdolls anyone.

If Gus can land on Jones, I think Ngannou is going to steam roll him

Fact is, Francis is just too big, Jones size advantages goes out the window completely, plus Fancis has more power and strength, and better striking. Jones has wrestling, BJJ, and cardio advantage, but then again, we don't know how Jones does against heavyweights

even a guy ngannou's size can't just walk through knee & body kicks and ngannou hasn't exactly shown much toughness. your only win condition being 1 punch KO is just not a good bet, and jones has shown that he can deal with it vs vitor, rampage, etc.

I think HW DC and stipe are much harder fights for him than ngannou

As much as i think he is a scumbag, he is with or without PEDS the most talented 205 lbs+ the UFC has had.

So if he’s the most talented without PEDS why tarnish your legacy and name when he could have easily beat everyone clean?

You’re not very smart are you kid?

even a guy ngannou's size can't just walk through knee & body kicks and ngannou hasn't exactly shown much toughness. your only win condition being 1 punch KO is just not a good bet, and jones has shown that he can deal with it vs vitor, rampage, etc.

I think HW DC and stipe are much harder fights for him than ngannou
But Vitor and a lot of those guys were shorter and outreached. None of them really hit JJ in a way to hurt him. Only Gus did, and he wasn;t afraid of the TD and had similar reach.

Francis destroys
Jones has to strike to close the distance and I doubt he can take his shot

jones has been roiding since he was a child which gave him his reach nogasgu has no chance, jon hits the turinabol takedown as francine gasps for air from the exertion of walking to the cage and sends his ass back to zimbabwe

What gets over looked on Bones is he has an iron chin. An a great cardio. All bones needs is to engage rd 1 and then pick him apart rd 2. NGANNOU would look really bad in this fight. Jones by the nothing he wants ...... standing KO via kick, knee, or hell bow ....... or does gnp vicsious

Frank would have about half the round to swing for the fences and hope he hits a home run before Jones dominates him the rest of the fight if not a Jones finish in round 3 or so.

Can Jon Jones do what Stipe did? Or does he KO Ngannou?

Does Ngannou take Jones head?

Discuss

JONE Will Be Brutalized by SUPER PREDATOR

Francis-Ngannou-defeats-Curtis-Blaydes.jpeg

2nd rnd KO

He ragdolled the barrel Cormier. Who ragdolls that - remember, that one being a fat (10+ pounds over Jones AT LHW) AND Olympian -, ragdolls anyone.

He didn’t rag doll DC lol and that was with steroids, without them I doubt he out grapples DC.

Back