Khamzat/Strickland
Islam/Oliveira

Other cool fights:
Emmet/Gaethje
Dustin/Colby
Walker/Jiri
Garbrandt/Figgy
Turner/SaintDenis

Aspinall vs Gaine (nobody else ready so...)
Islam vs Gaethje (wouldn't be mad if it was Olives though)
Poatan vs Hill or Izzy (Magomed would be OK too)

Charles Oliveira vs Colby Covington

It's a bit of a pro-wrasslin booking but it would be fire. In my 15+ years as a fan I've never seen a fighter as beloved as Charles. And I've never seen one more hated than Colby.

They're about the same size & Colby can't finish so I think Charles has a good chance to win & I would favor him.

Last edited:
I disagree. Besides maybe Ngannou, but the rest are possible.
Francis is signed to another company
Strickland/DDP won't be ready on 2 1/2 months notice
Islam has Ramadan in the month leading up to the event, no way he's going to fight right after
LHW has been an injury disaster, I doubt they'd let Poatan hold up the division any further to go up to HW for an interim title

Francis is signed to another company
Strickland/DDP won't be ready on 2 1/2 months notice
Islam has Ramadan in the month leading up to the event, no way he's going to fight right after
LHW has been an injury disaster, I doubt they'd let Poatan hold up the division any further to go up to HW for an interim title

You never know if UFC will just co-promote the Jones/Ngannou fight for this special night.

For UFC 300, I'm sure a lot of these fighters will be willing to fight even in short notice. Including Strickland or DDP.

Islam ok that make sense.

Poatan will be open to anything and the UFC will be willing to do a superfight like that if it's about gaining PPVs.

You never know if UFC will just co-promote the Jones/Ngannou fight for this special night.

For UFC 300, I'm sure a lot of these fighters will be willing to fight even in short notice. Including Strickland or DDP.

Islam ok that make sense.

Poatan will be open to anything and the UFC will be willing to do a superfight like that if it's about gaining PPVs.
List how many times UFC has ever co-promoted an event

I just very highly doubt it. Dricus already didn't fight Izzy on that kind of a timeline when he would have potentially gotten a share of PPV $, what's to say he changes his mind this time when that's most likely not on the table?

Poatan is indeed a savage, but he's gotta stay at LHW for now, it only makes sense.

I just very highly doubt it. Dricus already didn't fight Izzy on that kind of a timeline when he would have potentially gotten a share of PPV $, what's to say he changes his mind this time when that's most likely not on the table?

Poatan is indeed a savage, but he's gotta stay at LHW for now, it only makes sense.

We'll agree to disagree, the point of the thread is what fights you'd like to see. Regardless how impossible it looks. So please share your if you don't mind.

Challengers don't get ppv shares, & DDP was dealing with injuries. If he runs through Sean like he did Rob then a 3-month turnaround if healthy is much more feasible.

However I think that by the time DDP/Strickland happens they'll have 300 booked, & probably 301 & 302 mapped out. MW Champ probably fights again in July-Sep, against a returning Izzy. Imo.

I'm going to try to keep my list realistic with fights that could conceivably be made for this card. Also going to work in announced fights.

Main card
--------------------------------
(main Event) McGregor vs Chandler
(Co-Main) Aspinall vs Gane
Periera vs Hill/adesanya 3/RoundTree JR
Grasso vs Shevchenko 3
Zhang vs Xionan

Prelim Card
---------------------------------
(Featured prelim)Jiri vs Rakic
Poirier vs St. Denis
Sterling vs Katter