Francis Ngannou vs Jon Jones

Jones vs Ngannou = Jones vs Rumble
Jones isn't KOing but gets the win and Nagnnou has a puncher's chance

I legit think the only way Jones ever loses is by a clean KO, he's just so good at everything else, so in that respect Ngannou probably has the best shot of beating him

This is just to fill the void of Jones vs. Rumble.:(

But yes, make it happen. I'll just pretend it's Rumble.

Ngannou is the scariest fighter in the Ufc... Don't care what anybody says.

-The judo takedowns
-The takedown feint to spinning elbows
-The choke on machida
-The self predicted and perfect timed kick on DC
- Technique on GNP

#SKILL

that's true, but the confidence boost you gain from PEDs will also allow you to do things that other people won't, because you're that confident. look at Vitor, he's a shell of himself. i'm sure he still has all the skill in the world, but without the confidence boosting PEDs he just stands there like a punching bag. he's no longer super aggressive, throwing strikes like a tornado of strikes.

They decide to join forces and open up a PED clinic in Mexico.

There are rumors from within the Jackson & Wink gym, that Malki has been negotiating Jones' return at heavyweight. He will most likely be matched up with the winner of DC vs. Miocic. In my opinion, Jones vs. Stipe is a far more intriguing fight than Jones vs. Ngannu.

If Gus can land on Jones, I think Ngannou is going to steam roll him

Fact is, Francis is just too big, Jones size advantages goes out the window completely, plus Fancis has more power and strength, and better striking. Jones has wrestling, BJJ, and cardio advantage, but then again, we don't know how Jones does against heavyweights

Ya he is skilled, but the knockout power from the kick as well as the takedown to land his gnp all come from....

Steroids

Knockout power from the kick? You realize legs are far stronger than arms. There's not a lot of fighters who don't have knockout power in their legs, if any. Takedown to land his gnp? Did you watch the fight? DC was hurt from the kick and wobbled, not hard to take him down after that. Also, the kick didn't even knock him out anyway, so your 'steroids causing him to have knockout power in his kicks' is further disproven.

don't have a lot of faith in Jones at HW, that being said I have even less faith in Ngannou vs the elites

Jones picks him apart and finishes him in the 4th or 5th
Jones only way of beating Ngannou is by wrestling him. Jones boxing defense and boxing are horrible. He also only would have a 1 inch reach advantage against Ngannou. The longer the fight stays on the feet the lesser chance of Jon not getting knocked out

Knockout power from the kick? You realize legs are far stronger than arms. There's not a lot of fighters who don't have knockout power in their legs, if any. Takedown to land his gnp? Did you watch the fight? DC was hurt from the kick and wobbled, not hard to take him down after that. Also, the kick didn't even knock him out anyway, so your 'steroids causing him to have knockout power in his kicks' is further disproven.

How many people has jones hurt with a headkick in the UFC, besides DC? And what happened immediately after the DC fight again?

Please remind me.

UD for Jones, blindness for Francis.

Not a Ngannou fan but... I don't think Jones wrestling is good enough to take Francis down is the 1st
ngannou lands.. we all know what happens. doesnt matter if your name is Curtis, Alistair or Jon; same result

You guys think Jon Jones can control Ngannou on the ground? Or does Ngannou manage get back up due to his massive size and strength advantage? A very lean 260 lb vs a very lean 230 lb.

The way I see this fight going is either a clean KO win for Ngannou or Jones gets a takedown on Ngannou and gets a submission pretty easily.

No way Jones wants anything to do with Ngannou standing up, he tries to take the fight to the ground. And while it won't be as easy for him compared to him effortlessly getting takedowns on LHWs....I won't be surprised if he pulls it off after a few attempts.

But if Ngannou with his explosiveness and size just springs back up....Jones is fucked.

If Jones is able to keep Ngannou on the ground and keep him there....Ngannou is fucked.

There are truly three eras in MMA
1. When all fantasy fights involved Brock Lesnar
2. When all fantasy fights involved Cain Velasquez
3. Today: When all fantasy fights involve Francis Ngannou

Ngannou I feel has a decent chance of KOing Jones. If Jones survives the first few rounds, with a little bit of luck might be able to scrape a SD though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back