News Francis Ngannou his 18-month-old son has passed away

Fuck, man. Just last year he was finally able to turn the corner and set his family up for life, but one of the guarantees in life is that sooner or later it’s gonna fuck you in ways you could never have imagined

My heart aches for the guy as I can feel his pain to an extent. My wife and I lost our baby boy 2 weeks prior to our delivery date almost 2 years ago now. I know it's not the same circumstance, but the magnitude of losing your child is a lot of weight to carry and something we don't even fathom happening. I hope he can find peace during this difficult time.

My heart aches for the guy as I can feel his pain to an extent. My wife and I lost our baby boy 2 weeks prior to our delivery date almost 2 years ago now. I know it's not the same circumstance, but the magnitude of losing your child is a lot of weight to carry and something we don't even fathom happening. I hope he can find peace during this difficult time.

Well said sir, and Im sorry to hear about your baby :(

I am not kidding, this literally hurt my heart today. Ngannou comes off as a very gentle human being despite his line of work.

I am devasted for him! :(

Yeah this is crazy, he's probably fuckin shattered.

You and me both -- my wife is due in less than 2 weeks. I couldn't imagine this stuff happening. Best of luck to yours, mate.

Congratulations and well wishes on your journey as a parent!!!

Congrats on fixing to have your first kid!

Just wait until u hold your child for the first time and you just can't imagine ever loving someone more. My daughter is 10 and there hasn't been one single day where we haven't been completely ridiculous together. She still waits by the door for me to come home from work, facetimes me for hours on the weekend while I'm at work. If I go somewhere, she goes with me. I'll never miss a day bc I've always lived like there might not be a tomorrow. So take my advice and spend as much time with them as you can and never take a single day for granted

All of this tragedy aside, you're going to be a good father sir.

R.I.P little Kobe
Appreciate the well wishes, kind words, and advice sherbros.

damn, what terrible news, a tragedy. RIP little Kobe. What can you even say to someone going through something like this? Even more tragic that it happened now, Francis's story, his rise now, acquiring everything that he worked so hard for. And then this? Heartbreaking news. I hope Francis and his family can find the support and love that they will need during this time. Absolutely terrible news.

damn, what terrible news, a tragedy. RIP little Kobe. What can you even say to someone going through something like this? Even more tragic that it happened now, Francis's story, his rise now, acquiring everything that he worked so hard for. And then this? Heartbreaking news. I hope Francis and his family can find the support and love that they will need during this time. Absolutely terrible news.
I always knew you had a big heart sir.
Well said.

I can't imagine how it feels man..i would fuckin lose it if it was my mom, i can't even imagine if it was a young kid of mine...
My grandmother crossed over 18 years ago and I'm still hurting about it, so I imagine this is going to be a tough one for Francis sir.

You can't say it's not the same, everyone deals with losses in different ways. I am unfortunately very cold with most losses (doesn't mean I ain't sad about them), but if I were to lose immediate family I know for a fact I would COMPLETELY lose it. So your circumstance doesn't mean it's less worthy. I would def. be devasted if it were me. Sorry for your loss! ❤️

My grandmother crossed over 18 years ago and I'm still hurting about it, so I imagine this is going to be a tough one for Francis sir.
Sorry for your loss brother! I have a very good friend who lost his grandmother last year who raised him and he still aches really bad.

Only funny thing is you remind me of him as you both have huge beards and you both have huge hearts! 🫶🏼

Back