Francis Ngannou earned more in 2 boxing fights than his entire UFC career

Sorry to inform you, but he wasn't born to serve you. He did what was best for him. You sound like an entitled brat.
Was it best for him? Getting flatlined, looking out of place, making excuses, and now has zero value in boxing or MMA.... he needs a business manager.
Looks like Dana did win this, huh?

Next make a thread how Jake Paul is a winner for boxing MMA guys and getting more money than UFC fighters. Honestly MMA fans should like MMA fights, not care about money fights. We could've had Ngannou vs Jones/Aspinall/Pavlovich/others. Instead we got to watch him vs 2 of the top boxers. Don't get it wrong, I'm happy he got success, but as a fan we missed out on great fights.
Dana's fault

Francis got those big paydays largely due to his MMA notoriety. Francis would likely have made much less if he went into boxing earlier and lost. He did ok against Fury better than expected but after a lengthy MMA development. Gane was tagging him so he grappled. I think MMA fighters should be able to compete across boxing and the UFC tight contracts relaxed.

Was it best for him? Getting flatlined, looking out of place, making excuses, and now has zero value in boxing or MMA.... he needs a business manager.
Looks like Dana did win this, huh?
He has zero value in MMA? Lmao, what?

He will make at least 3 million dollars in his next MMA fight.

I love how you're saying he got knocked out, as if in MMA that isn't possible. Especially when he is at the end of his career.

He became far more relevant than he ever was in the UFC between the time he took Tyson to a split decision up until losing to Joshua. He made more money than he ever did in the UFC. And he'll still make more money fighting from here on even with his value lowered.

I'm actually worried for the financial safety of people on this site if they really think that because he was beaten by Anthony Joshua that it was a bad business decision. This is actually baffling, and explains so much why people have money problems.

Back