News Francis Ngannou his 18-month-old son has passed away

Sorry for your loss brother! I have a very good friend who lost his grandmother last year who raised him and he still aches really bad.

Only funny thing is you remind me of him as you both have huge beards and you both have huge hearts! 🫶🏼

Yeah I was very close with her, and nothing sucks more than not having her sir.
I love that little lady, always have, always will.

I try to go see her a couple of times a year, and every time I step foot near her grave I lose my shit....sucks big time.

Send my love to your friend, and tell him I completely understand.

WTF that's horrendous. Sounds like cot death. I hope he has good people around him.

I saw that earlier on IG...terrible, terrible....R.I.P.

Jesus what the fuck, that's horrible. Parents losing a kid is one of the worst things anyone can go through.

Condolences. That has to be the worst pain in life. I hope nothing but the best possible coping and dealing and healing with this for him and his family. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family, wherever you are, Francis.

Fuck man. No parent should out live their child.

Hope he can somehow find hope because it seems he has lost it.

Rip little King.

You can't say it's not the same, everyone deals with losses in different ways. I am unfortunately very cold with most losses (doesn't mean I ain't sad about them), but if I were to lose immediate family I know for a fact I would COMPLETELY lose it. So your circumstance doesn't mean it's less worthy. I would def. be devasted if it were me. Sorry for your loss! ❤️
I really appreciate these words ❤ it definitely has been quite devastating especially for my wife and integrating what occurred has had its ups and downs but we are managing. Thank you Sherbro

Yeah I was very close with her, and nothing sucks more than not having her sir.
I love that little lady, always have, always will.

I try to go see her a couple of times a year, and every time I step foot near her grave I lose my shit....sucks big time.

Send my love to your friend, and tell him I completely understand.
I'm really sorry to hear about your grandma, man. To react that way when you go visit her shows that you and gma have an incredible bond, so in that sense it makes me happy to know that you got to feel that love and warmth in this life. Time doesn't get to take that bond, even when the body goes

*insert dick joke here so I don't tear up rn*

Losing a child is the worst possible pain. Ngannou is a humble guy not sure why he would be punished like this. RIP young Ngannou - you didn't even get a chance.

Just a couple of days ago a friend of mine came over from Chile. We were having beers, watching boxing and started talking about mma. Ngannou and his incredible life story came up and he said - imagine living that crazy life of his, absolutely amazing. Not so amazing now.
Keep your children close and tell them you love them every day.
Horrible, horrible news.

The unfathomable pain that that the universe can throw our way.
Be strong Francis, there's some higher purpose to things even if we cant always understand it. Until you meet again...

That's horrible, he had already lost a 15 months old daughter (Benicia) last year, and now he also loses his son Kobe?

Poor Francis...
edit1:thankfully I was wrong, last year several websites reported it and were corrected, but my memory ain't what it used to be.
edit2: Benicia appears to have been his niece, not his daughter

Last edited:
Back