Four Young Illegal Immigrants Committed Serious Crimes in the Last Month

In the Senate, it was 25 Republicans and 36 Democrats (plus King)

39 Democrats, not 36.

Both parties have a spending problem. The Democrats are slightly worse. The point is that Trump should have vetoed that monstrosity.

It seems pretty clearly that they wouldn't qualify. Note also that the source the TS cites is Breitbart, which is not credible.
"Not credible" only if you aren't willing to Google the five criminals the article mentions. All the stories all well-sourced. That's an ugly cop-out on your part, Jack.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with DACA.
The point is that it's wrong to paint the whole group of DACA-eligible people with one stroke by calling them "hardworking kids" or "dreamers". That kind of phrasing misleads people.

The point is that it's wrong to paint the whole group of DACA-eligible people with one stroke by calling them "hardworking kids" or "dreamers". That kind of phrasing misleads people.
Harris wasn’t doing that she was specifically talking about people receiving DACA.

Correct. But 39 Senate Democrats voted for it while 25 Senate Republicans voted for it. There's plenty of blame to go around, but my point was that Trump's signing it led me to criticize him.
And the house? And the president that ultimately signed it?

It was bipartisan. Your post would have been fine if you just criticized Trump for the bill and left the partisan spin off.

Nothing misleading about Harris's statement.

In order to be DACA-eligible, you have to have a clear record. The second you commit a crime, you're no longer DACA-eligible. So the statement "DACA recipients are playing by the rules" is still true.

On the day before he rapes a child, the applicant is "DACA-eligible". At that precise moment in time, he does not fit reckless Kamala Harris's description because (1) he is not a kid (2) he is not attending a college/university (3) he is not "working at a Fortune 100 company" (4) it's highly unlikely he has been "playing by the rules".

Harris wasn’t doing that she was specifically talking about people receiving DACA.
I went back and checked. You are right. Harris referred to "those 'dreamers' who are protected by DACA". Maybe I will change the OP to one of the 58912410 reckless descriptions of "dreamers" made recently on CNN.

And the house? And the president that ultimately signed it?

It was bipartisan. Your post would have been fine if you just criticized Trump for the bill and left the partisan spin off.
That's fair. I'll go back and edit it.

Are these guys DACA recipients or just illegal aliens that are the same age of DACA recipients? Where they in the DACA program?
Pretty sure that's unknowable.

But we do know that over 2,000 people have been removed from the DACA program for the following reasons:

Alien smuggling, assaultive offenses, domestic violence, drug offenses, DUI, larceny and thefts, criminal trespass and burglary, sexual offenses with minors, other sex offenses and weapons offenses

Source

It didn't take long to find the horseshit strawman.

its right there in the quote. she totally said the entire group.

oh wait.
It's an interesting linguistic question:

If I say, "dreamers are upstanding citizens", what percentage of "dreamers" would you assume I was referring to?

Santa Clarita might be joining OC and parts of SD county in taking a stand against this shite. Let's keep it going homies. We will turn CA back from it's disastrous course piece by piece.

For all the babies out there-if you aren't here illegally then this doesn't concern you. Try not to be offended by something that benefits you as well.

39 Democrats, not 36.

Both parties have a spending problem. The Democrats are slightly worse. The point is that Trump should have vetoed that monstrosity.

Both parties' spending problem is that they are too averse to spending and to being willing to raise the revenue to pay for it. Is this a reversal on your part, BTW? Weren't you talking about wanting a stronger safety net recently?

"Not credible" only if you aren't willing to Google the five criminals the article mentions. All the stories all well-sourced. That's an ugly cop-out on your part, Jack.

Why? Breitbart is not a credible source of information. I did look up one of the stories as part of a broader discussion.

Is this a reversal on your part, BTW? Weren't you talking about wanting a stronger safety net recently?

LOL! You still think I'm a Bannonist because I accurately labeled Conor Lamb as holding many Bannonist beliefs. I strongly reject Bannonism and the increased welfare spending it calls for. By the way, the resignation of Paul Ryan could be another step along the way to the realignment I've predicted.

Why? Breitbart is not a credible source of information. I did look up one of the stories as part of a broader discussion.

Only a mental midget should be talking about credibility in this context. You are better than that. The story gives the names of all five criminals. You have Google. You can use Google to check all five stories. I checked them, and they are well-sourced. Otherwise I wouldn't have created the OP.

Pretty sure that's unknowable.

But we do know that over 2,000 people have been removed from the DACA program for the following reasons:

Alien smuggling, assaultive offenses, domestic violence, drug offenses, DUI, larceny and thefts, criminal trespass and burglary, sexual offenses with minors, other sex offenses and weapons offenses

Source

It's incredible the stupidity of some people. You here illegally, commit a crime and then cry because you get deported. As a former illegal myself that came when I was six. Staying away from crime tends too help getting your status improved.

<seedat>

LOL! You still think I'm a Bannonist because I accurately labeled Conor Lamb as holding many Bannonist beliefs.

You defined "Bannonism" as being a moderate Democrat, though. But you also have expressed admiration for Bannon, though I suppose more in terms of the white nationalism than his alleged economic program. You're still pushing a wall as a useful measure.

I strongly reject Bannonism and the increased welfare spending it calls for. By the way, the resignation of Paul Ryan could be another step along the way to the realignment I've predicted.

Explain how.

Only a mental midget should be talking about credibility in this context. You are better than that. The story gives the names of all five criminals. You have Google. You can use Google to check all five stories. I checked them, and they are well-sourced. Otherwise I wouldn't have created the OP.

If you Googled the stories already, you should have used more credible sources in the OP.

I was answering a question is all. It seemed the thread was going in a certain direction, which was to villainize DREAMERS and all illegals in general, so I answered another posters question who wanted to know how he should respond. I was helping him keep inline with the spirit of the thread, sir.

By definition, illegal immigrants are criminals. Otherwise we'd just call them immigrants.

Back