Four Young Illegal Immigrants Committed Serious Crimes in the Last Month | Page 9

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by waiguoren, Apr 11, 2018.

1. waiguoren Black Belt

waiguoren
    I disagree strongly, as does the National Border Patrol Council.

2. waiguoren Black Belt

waiguoren
    39 Democrats, not 36.

Both parties have a spending problem. The Democrats are slightly worse. The point is that Trump should have vetoed that monstrosity.

3. waiguoren Black Belt

waiguoren
    "Not credible" only if you aren't willing to Google the five criminals the article mentions. All the stories all well-sourced. That's an ugly cop-out on your part, Jack.

4. waiguoren Black Belt

waiguoren
    The point is that it's wrong to paint the whole group of DACA-eligible people with one stroke by calling them "hardworking kids" or "dreamers". That kind of phrasing misleads people.

5. Essie kill your idols

Essie
    Harris wasn’t doing that she was specifically talking about people receiving DACA.

Threetrees likes this.
  6. kpt018 Gold Belt

kpt018
    And the house? And the president that ultimately signed it?

It was bipartisan. Your post would have been fine if you just criticized Trump for the bill and left the partisan spin off.

7. waiguoren Black Belt

waiguoren
    On the day before he rapes a child, the applicant is "DACA-eligible". At that precise moment in time, he does not fit reckless Kamala Harris's description because (1) he is not a kid (2) he is not attending a college/university (3) he is not "working at a Fortune 100 company" (4) it's highly unlikely he has been "playing by the rules".

8. waiguoren Black Belt

waiguoren
    I went back and checked. You are right. Harris referred to "those 'dreamers' who are protected by DACA". Maybe I will change the OP to one of the 58912410 reckless descriptions of "dreamers" made recently on CNN.

9. waiguoren Black Belt

waiguoren
    That's fair. I'll go back and edit it.

kpt018 likes this.
  10. waiguoren Black Belt

waiguoren
    Pretty sure that's unknowable.

But we do know that over 2,000 people have been removed from the DACA program for the following reasons:

Alien smuggling, assaultive offenses, domestic violence, drug offenses, DUI, larceny and thefts, criminal trespass and burglary, sexual offenses with minors, other sex offenses and weapons offenses

Source

11. waiguoren Black Belt

waiguoren
    It's an interesting linguistic question:

If I say, "dreamers are upstanding citizens", what percentage of "dreamers" would you assume I was referring to?

12. Willy Womack Yellow Belt

Willy Womack
    Santa Clarita might be joining OC and parts of SD county in taking a stand against this shite. Let's keep it going homies. We will turn CA back from it's disastrous course piece by piece.

For all the babies out there-if you aren't here illegally then this doesn't concern you. Try not to be offended by something that benefits you as well.

13. Jack V Savage Secretary of Keepin' It Real/Nicest Guy on Sherdog

Jack V Savage
    Both parties' spending problem is that they are too averse to spending and to being willing to raise the revenue to pay for it. Is this a reversal on your part, BTW? Weren't you talking about wanting a stronger safety net recently?

Why? Breitbart is not a credible source of information. I did look up one of the stories as part of a broader discussion.

14. waiguoren Black Belt

waiguoren
    LOL! You still think I'm a Bannonist because I accurately labeled Conor Lamb as holding many Bannonist beliefs. I strongly reject Bannonism and the increased welfare spending it calls for. By the way, the resignation of Paul Ryan could be another step along the way to the realignment I've predicted.

Only a mental midget should be talking about credibility in this context. You are better than that. The story gives the names of all five criminals. You have Google. You can use Google to check all five stories. I checked them, and they are well-sourced. Otherwise I wouldn't have created the OP.

15. Cuzcatlan Bénir Henry

Cuzcatlan
    It's incredible the stupidity of some people. You here illegally, commit a crime and then cry because you get deported. As a former illegal myself that came when I was six. Staying away from crime tends too help getting your status improved.

<seedat>

waiguoren likes this.
  16. Jack V Savage Secretary of Keepin' It Real/Nicest Guy on Sherdog

Jack V Savage
    You defined "Bannonism" as being a moderate Democrat, though. But you also have expressed admiration for Bannon, though I suppose more in terms of the white nationalism than his alleged economic program. You're still pushing a wall as a useful measure.

Explain how.

If you Googled the stories already, you should have used more credible sources in the OP.

17. BassAckwards Brown Belt

BassAckwards
    come here legally or gtfo

Yorkist likes this.
  18. Yorkist Blue Belt

Yorkist
    By definition, illegal immigrants are criminals. Otherwise we'd just call them immigrants.

BassAckwards likes this.
  19. Yorkist Blue Belt

Yorkist
    4 got caught.

20. M3t4tr0n Suave

M3t4tr0n
    You missed the point of my posts.